Sesame Street teaches girls about Self-esteem...

Redsonga

Reaction score
After a while kids see that those sorts of morals don't apply, and quickly become bullies, thugs, and the office sleazeball that would get you fired for going to the bathroom to take your cubicle.
Some children, not all. And some adults, not all. The trouble is morals do apply as much as you are willing to make them and use them in real life (not in a crazy PC way ether, just to add). Like doing things to help others even when you are not getting paid for it simply because it it the right human thing to do...
The trouble is simply saying something is right and then stopping at the point were you don't apply that moral to an action people can actually do. Without that extra step many bend to the pressure of 'all I ever see on reality shows and facebook is people bashing people, that must be the only way for me to feel better about myself and get ahead', when really it isn't, at least emotionally...

In short, I'm glad Sesame Street is doing this... too bad no one's doing it for older people.
It's hard to see sometimes, but there are at least some places online doing it for older people, and places offline to. I help the homeless and donate every chance I get for example. It's just by the time you are older doing something starts to go out of shows and more into little groups that don't always agree and sometimes lose sight of doing better because of disagreement...
I think FR was the nearest to a show for older people about the same thing in this song as we may ever get :smile:.