Sesame Street Unpaved Episode Eight

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi, I got SSU episode #8 on tape from Gbrobeck last weekend and I saw it on Wednesday night and I enjoyed it! It features Bob, Gordon (early, Matt Robinson), Susan, and of course, Mr. Hooper. Big Bird on that show spoke a lot different and we know he wasn't so original yet. Unfortunately, there was no falling baker, no Kermit, and no orange Oscar. There was only one sketch about the letter 'A'-the animated man talks about the letter 'A' for alligator. There were two 'B' segments-kids paint B's and things that start with 'B' and the original song 'B' Is For Bubble (I also have it on #2574). I finally got to watch the four-part sketch where the unnamed Cookie Monster eats Bert's bacon and Ernie's very own 'X'. Jazzy Spies cartoons with the race cars and the spies were played on that episode THREE times! It played Jazzy Spies#4 TWO times! And I finally got to see Jazzy Spies#5, the number version I never watched before. It also had Five Fingers On My Left Hand by Bob and Five People In My Family by the Anything Muppets (You could see the green triangle-faced boy AM in that song). Plus it had the early counting poem cartoon with a little boy who was voiced kinda like Charlie Brown. The sponsors of this episode were A, B, X, 4, and 5. (Well, Susan off-screen accidently said A, B, X, and 5. Was that a mistake???)

Anybody else here wanna trade with me for that Unpaved episode I got from Gbrobeck?