Sesame Street Unpaved episodes wanted

discodude

Reaction score
hi ho sesame fans i'm a diehard sesame fan but didn't have noggin when the 67 sesame st unpaved eps aired . I'm only lookin for 70's n 80's stopping to 1985 . i was wondering if some kind person can please make me some eps ? write eferrucci@aol.com ps can someone describe these sesame scenes in one ep lena horne sings brand new friend of mine is that fast and what is she wearing ? also a cartoon in one ep is called a cold in my nose what is that looking like

ssetta

Reaction score
I know you're feeling, and I see that you're from Rhode Island! I know that feeling! In fact, for awhile, I thought Cox Communications was the worst cable system in the company, because they didn't have Noggin when everyone else did! Why was that?

Anyway, lots of us here on Muppet Central have old episodes on tape that we can trade.

doctort13

Reaction score
How about DVDs?

Can anyone guess why old episodes aren't being released on DVD? My guess is money.

If anyone has any insight into this, please share it with us.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well,I don't know about that.But I do think they should release them on DVD like their:40th Anniversary
45th Anniversary
50th Anniversary
55th Anniversary
or Maybe Their 60TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :excited: :excited:

But Why Do you think it's money? :sympathy:

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, so far they have done a total of 4082 shows! Don't you think it sounds like it would be a bit much?

Listen, I would love to see a DVD collection of every episode of SS ever made as well, but I just don't think they can do it.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well,That should be true ssetta.If They Can't Do That,Maybe They will release 1 Season at a time during The 40th Anniversary or Something like that!What do you think??

I would love that! :flirt: