Sesame Street Unpaved TV Land Special

anniegirl

Reaction score
Does any1 remember the special sesame street unpaved? i am trying to find clips from it.:confused:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Does any1 remember the special sesame street unpaved? i am trying to find clips from it.:confused:
That was actually a series,and there are many clips on Youtube from the show.They also need to put it back on the air.:frown:

superboober

Reaction score
I was fortuitous enough to see the special when TV Land aired it. Since I'd already read the book, I largely knew what was coming, but they still made it enjoyable enough.

sesameguy

Reaction score
I was fortuitous enough to see the special when TV Land aired it. Since I'd already read the book, I largely knew what was coming, but they still made it enjoyable enough.
Right - It's confusing, but there was a 1-hour special titled "Sesame Street Unpaved" just as there was a series on Noggin titled "Sesame Street Unpaved." Just as there was a book titled "Sesame Street Unpaved." :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
Face it.

It will never come back.

It's GONE.

End of discussion.

sesameguy

Reaction score
Face it.

It will never come back.
Right, but at least a few of the early episodes that were shown are available on the "Old school" DVD set, and more coming on "Old school" volume two.

ssetta

Reaction score
I know, but it's not the same as seeing them LIVE on TV!

Drtooth

Reaction score
We are quite aware by now the prospect of this being on TV is nill... but I think he was referring to a TV special with the same name.

mikealan

Reaction score
I know, but it's not the same as seeing them LIVE on TV!
Yeah, the Old School DVD's will not/cannot equal the Unpaved series. And I believe they will not be releasing any more episodes from the first five seasons onto DVD!