Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

ssetta

Reaction score
I can't wait for more information on it either, but I just hope it has old episodes of SS. :big_grin:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Me Too!But It Better Be Others That Were Never Before Seen On Noggin.
Like Episodes From:1969 To 1993 and 1994 To 1997!!!(Any Episodes That Were Never Before Seen On Noggin and Any Episodes Before ELMO'S WORLD!!!!!!!) :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Mark The Shark

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Me Too!But It Better Be Others That Were Never Before Seen On Noggin.
Like Episodes From:1969 To 1993 and 1994 To 1997!!!(Any Episodes That Were Never Before Seen On Noggin and Any Episodes Before ELMO'S WORLD!!!!!!!) :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:
...or I'll smash their heads in?

Animal Jam

Reaction score
The Storyteller said:
Disney doesn't own Cartoon Network, TimeWarner does! :boo:

I mean really :attitude: ,who would think that Disney owned cartoon network.If disney owned cartoon network,there woulden't be any Hanna-Barbara cartoons.

ssetta

Reaction score
I was just in Stop & Shop, and I actually saw a video that was put out by HIT Entertainment, and it had Angelina Ballerina, Bob the Builder, Barney, Kipper, Rubbadubbers, and some other stuff I had never heard of. So I am assuming that this new channel will be very similar. Note: it does NOT have SS at all. And also, it said "Vol. 2." So, there is still hope that this channel will have SS, but unfortunately, right now, it looks like it's just going to be very similar to Noggin. :smirk: