Set of Sideshow Muppet Busts for sale

Greg Hutchinson

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a full set of the Sideshow muppet busts that I'm looking to sell. None have the boxes as I've had them proudly displayed in my bachelor pad. However, now that I'm married, I am no longer allowed to display them. I'd rather them go to a good home then shove them into storage tempting their fate. Not sure what they go for without boxes, but I'm willing to hear any offers you throw at me. Thanks!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Are you wanting to sell them all together or will you sell them individually?

cc

Greg Hutchinson

Reaction score
The whole set. Don't want to sell just one or two pieces and be left with an incomplete set if I end up keeping them.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Can you give us an idea what you might want for them?

thanks!

cc

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I see what your getting at about selling them all, but, if you still may want to keep them, why even sell them? You may regret it later on, as it is hard to get some of those busts! It's too bad you can't display them anymore. They seem really nice! :smile:

Greg Hutchinson

Reaction score
I would love to keep them and display them, tho with a lot of my collectables I've found that they don't mix well with having kids in the house. I'd rather get them to a safe home and make some $$ back rather than trash them. As far as price...there's 20 of them. Would $50 each for a total of $1000 be unreasonable? I've seen a bunch I'm boxes go for over $200 a piece, but not sure what's fair without the boxes.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I've seen them on eBay without boxes go for $20-$30 each . I might be interested in the whole set around $20 a piece.

Carel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a full set of the Sideshow muppet busts that I'm looking to sell. None have the boxes as I've had them proudly displayed in my bachelor pad. However, now that I'm married, I am no longer allowed to display them. I'd rather them go to a good home then shove them into storage tempting their fate. Not sure what they go for without boxes, but I'm willing to hear any offers you throw at me. Thanks!

hello,i m looking for Dr teeth,animal,waldorf and statler.Are they still available..

crazy chris

Reaction score
hello,i m looking for Dr teeth,animal,waldorf and statler.Are they still available..
Be glad you missed out on this... i unfortunately was the buyer of these and 12 of the 20 came broken in pieces... after wating 2 months for some sort of settlement from the post office and them KEEPING my busts that entire time ... and after me having to call them weekly to get any sort of update the PO decided i didnt get any sort of insurance settlement...

absolute worst experience of my life

i dont want to blame this seller... he did all he could... but his packing method was pretty sad...and some of the pieces were missing and never found in the packaging... so draw your own conclusions

sad day for this muppet fan

cc