Set Your DVRs for Fraggle Rock!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure fraggle rock is hardly ever on TV, but here's a chance to watch it like its the 80's again. The first episode of the rock will air on the hub at 2:00 am on Sunday July 6,2014. While most of us have the full series on DVD, just wanted to put that out. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::drool::busy:

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/fraggle-rock
You just made me have a excitement attack. Thanks for the news, I would've had no idea. Thanks, Muppet Master!!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
You just made me have a excitement attack. Thanks for the news, I would've had no idea. Thanks, Muppet Master!!
Welcome, sadly I don't have cable, but oh well, to be honest I haven't got the chance to watch much Fraggle Rock, so I'll need to watch some more episodes of those, but I've been working on watching all the TMS episodes. So far I'm on Season 2 Episode 20, even though I've seen assorted episodes from each season, I'm going to re-watch those along with the rest of the episodes in order. Also, I think this might be a legitimate timeslot for the show, and if so that'd be awesome, if so then you'd be having your DVR record every Sunday! Now I hope TMS gets to be on tv, hopefully non-cable.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
*squeals in fangirl delight* THANK YOU SO MUCH Now I have something to do this summer :smile:))))

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
no, sorry its only on july 6 and 7 at 2pm for whatever reason :frown:, thought it'd at least be on the whole week :frown:.
Hope that there's a whole marathon, one episode for each day!!! But, I feel I'm getting my hopes up too high.