1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Set Your DVRs for Fraggle Rock!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Muppet Master, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure fraggle rock is hardly ever on TV, but here's a chance to watch it like its the 80's again. The first episode of the rock will air on the hub at 2:00 am on Sunday July 6,2014. While most of us have the full series on DVD, just wanted to put that out. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::drool::busy:

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/fraggle-rock

2. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

You just made me have a excitement attack. Thanks for the news, I would've had no idea. Thanks, Muppet Master!!

Muppet Master likes this.
  3. Muppet Master

Welcome, sadly I don't have cable, but oh well, to be honest I haven't got the chance to watch much Fraggle Rock, so I'll need to watch some more episodes of those, but I've been working on watching all the TMS episodes. So far I'm on Season 2 Episode 20, even though I've seen assorted episodes from each season, I'm going to re-watch those along with the rest of the episodes in order. Also, I think this might be a legitimate timeslot for the show, and if so that'd be awesome, if so then you'd be having your DVR record every Sunday! Now I hope TMS gets to be on tv, hopefully non-cable.

4. Muppet Master

Good News! http://www.locatetv.com/tv/fraggle-rock

Turns out "The Rock" is on The Hub at 2am for the rest of the week until further notice. Keep checking LocateTV for further fraggle showings! :smirk::dreamy::coy::excited::sigh::drool::busy:

5. WemblinFool18

WemblinFool18 Active Member

*squeals in fangirl delight* THANK YOU SO MUCH Now I have something to do this summer :)))))

6. fozzieisfunny

Is it going to be on tomorrow??

7. Muppet Master

no, sorry its only on july 6 and 7 at 2pm for whatever reason :(, thought it'd at least be on the whole week :(.

8. fozzieisfunny

Hope that there's a whole marathon, one episode for each day!!! But, I feel I'm getting my hopes up too high.

9. Muppet Master

10. WemblinFool18

WemblinFool18 Active Member

OMG HOLY SKEKSI!!! I can't believe this

11. fozzieisfunny

HOLY UNCLE TRAVELING MATT!!!!!!!! I hope that it's either for the rest of the summer, or the rest of the year!!!!!

12. Muppet Master

13. fozzieisfunny

Me, Mr. Muppet Master!