Seymour

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
Is Seymour supposed to be an elephant? The reason I am asking is he looks like a combination of Droop and an ardvark.

Lu775

Reaction score
Eleph-ino (Elephant- Rhino. Eleph-ino!)

And appently he weighed about as much as an elephant, which is why Brian doesn't like to perform him much anymore.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I thought Brian didn't like to perform him anymore because he was so unpopular....I mean, when you're second banana to a PRAWN....

Quinnnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Eleph-ino (Elephant- Rhino. Eleph-ino!)

Originally posted by Lu775
And appently he weighed about as much as an elephant, which is why Brian doesn't like to perform him much anymore.
He didn't look heavy...

beaker

Reaction score
Well the official word on Seymour:

Someone from the audience asked Pepe at Muppetfest during the Q&A about Seymour. Pepe, of course wasnt expecting a question about his former comedy partner on Muppets Tonight. I think he said hes was taking a hiatus or recouperating or something.
Obviously, the prawn was a bit taken aback at the 'With all your success, what about Seymour' question.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Woah, that's weird. Didn't know about that. Kind of weird that Pepe dropped him. :frown:

That's one prawn diva! LOL!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I think they made the right choice. Frankly, I never even NOTICED Pepe on MT when he was with Seymour. It wasn't until he broke out on his own in MFS that he truly demonstrated his star potential. With all due respect to Brian, Seymour was comedic deadweight.

I like Brian's other characters, though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Seymour was cool in small doses. I still wish he were around from time to time. I'd love to see him paired with the Swedish Chef for something.