Sharing the Muppets with your children

beaker

Reaction score
Ive noticed that even my pets(especially my birds) LOVE the Muppets. They start happily chirping away when Sesame gets put on tv or if I have a Muppet dvd on.

Davina

Reaction score
we've named several pets after muppet characters... Pepe and Gobo for the dogs.. back when we kept mice several of them got fraggle rock related names, flange, flubberduck, philo and grundge, etc..

Slackbot

Reaction score
I have no kids of my own, but I've been known to play the Muppet Youtube videos for my niece and nephew. My niece loved the "classical Chicken" skit, possibly because my sister and I occasionally cluck the chicken version of "Baby Face." (That is but one of the many weird gags we've held over from early childhood.)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hello!

I have no plans to ever have children, but I have named my cat after a Muppets character (Beauregard; well, it's his middle name). My sister has named pets after Muppets, as well.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You named your cat after me? How rad!

Bea:zany:{Oh wait...probably the ACTUAL Muppet Beauregard...right}regard

Davina

Reaction score
oh yes.. forgot.. we've also decided that if we adopt a boy, his name will be James Daniel Merlin (after Jim Henson, Danny Kaye, and my father in law) and he will be told who and why he's named for them all :smile: