She can't be gone, I just got her back!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This story is about Kermit doesn't want Miss Piggy to leave his side, because he almost lost her a few times. They have to find two teenage girls, Kate and Jazzy, to help them with secerity. Will Kermit lose his mind? Or, will he lose her? FIND OUT, ENJOY, AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! PG-13ish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1- KERMIT'S POV

I walked to Piggy's room and found her on the bed crying. I knew something was up, but what? I sat with her on her bed. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to hold back tears. I can't stand to see her hurt. "Someone wants to kill me." she choked, "I didn't do anything." I put my arms around her thin waist. "I won't let that happen to you." I told her, "I love you." I do love her. Even though we're not really married, we're still married in our hearts. "I love you, too. I don't want to see you suffer." she said. "If I lose you, I will suffer." Then, my gofer, Scooter, walked in. "Sir, I found two teenaged girls who can work with secrity. We have to find them." he said. Scooter, the kid. I turned back to Piggy. "Scooter, I'll be downstairs soon." I said, "I need to tell you guys something." He walked out, leaving me with my Piggy. Her blue eyes, her blonde, straight hair, insurcity, I love her. I know, "You can't be in love with a pig." I don't what they say, they can just...Sorry, I can't say. If she's gone, like dead gone, I won't be myself. I pulled her head so she can see me. "I promise." I told her. I leaned in and kissed her. I can't control it anymore. I pinned her down and started to kiss her neck. Piggy, I'm sorry! She wasn't holding it back nethier. I wanted to do more than this. So, my hands pulled down her pj shorts and I started to kiss down her body and pressed against her. If I didn't love her, what's the point? My other hand pulled her shirt off. Ok, I really need to be careful. She's the only one who knows that I want this. I'm ready, I've been ready. Hearing her soft cries and moans makes me want more, but am I hurting her? I felt her hand traveling to my chest and her lips on my shoulder and neck. She wants this, too. Also, to feel safe. After all, she didn't have a great childhood. My instints made me get just a bit rough with this whole lovemaking deal. The more I pressed against her, the more it made me want to do this all day. My left hand went down to her leg and up to her stomach. I guess I'm the first one to put it in the lovey jar. Then, I started the french kissing bit. My tounge bumping against her lips, ir has a mind on it's own. I squeezed her arm and her waist. My lips went up to her neck and I started to playfully nibble on it. Then, I felt the sheets moving. She made a fist with it. We fell on the floor. Everything in sight broke, the glass, table, everything.

After I kissed her neck, I found something on her arm. I pressed against her again, but not as lightly. A burise on her arm, but I won't worry about that now. My lips pressed against her collar bone and I got off. I looked at her arm. I realized that I'm way too strong for her. I helped her up and sat her on the bed. "We killed this room." she said, looking on the floor. What as that?! She put a t-shirt on and blue jeans. "Piggy, I'm sorry." I cried, "I didn't mean to use to-" "It's ok." she hugged me. "Your arm, I did this to you. I'm way too strong for you." I told her. I walked out. Sad, upset, mad at myself. Gonzo saw this and walked to me. "What's wrong?" he asked. I sat down in the chair and he sat in the other chair. "I went too far. I was kissing her and then it just happen. We did it and we trashed the room. My hand squeezed her arm and I left a bruise on her arm. Someone threatened her, death threat." I cried, "I'm too strong. I hurt her everytime." "You're too strong for anyone." he said. We both got up and went downstairs.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 2

Kate and Jazzy had just got done working out when their phone's beeped. Kate looked at the news. "Do you know anything about this pig?" she asked. "Miss Piggy? Link? Annie Sue?" Jazzy asked. "No." Kate said, "Nathel, he's one of the most dangerous reject muppets in the nation. He escaped." They both got their bags and went to their class, biology.

"Today, we are going to be disceting frogs." the professer said. Kate raised her hand. "Yes." he said. She, Jazzy, and the professer went to the hall. "We can't disect any animals." Jazzy said, giving a packet. "WOAH!" he exclaimed, "Aren't you girls a little young to be protecting stars?" "The Muppets?" Kate asked, "No." "The Muppets?" he asked, "Kermit, Piggy, and them?" The girls nodded. "You guys can go." he told them, opening the door. "Thanks." the girls said.

They ran to their lockers, which is next to each other, and threw their books in and got their special backpacks. They slammed the lockers and ran out to the limo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathel and Link went to a house and sat on the couch. "Ok, here's what I got." Nathel said, "You go in from the back and I'll get in the closet. The frog will not let anyone of us in, because his girlfriend, or pigfriend. She's the one we kill first." "What about these girls?" Link asked, "FBI." "We'll pass them." the main pig said, "But they're tough."

Miss Piggy went downstairs with Kermit, Kate, and Jazzy. "Who are the kids?" she asked. "Kate and Jazzy, FBI agents." he told her. Kate took off her jacket. "We had to leave school." Jazzy said, "They were going start disceting." "We got a vibration system that tells us that it's our turn or mission." Kate said, "Nathel escaped anf could be coming here." "I think he's the one who threatened Piggy." he told them. "We can take'em." the two girls said. "I'll do anything to keep her safe." the frog said.

Nathel drove his car with Link in the passenger seat. "Piggy will be gone!" he said. They did a evil laugh.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3

Leah dialed Piggy's number. "I wonder how she's doing." she said.
"Hello."
"Hey, tell Zoot that I'm outside."
"Really?"
"Yea, I heard you need help."
"Yea, someone wants to kill me."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"I'll tie them up and beat the life out of him."
"Really!"
"Yea, go tell him."
"Ok, bye."​

She hung up the phone and waited on the bench. Zoot came out. "Oh my God!" he said, hugging her, "I missed you so much." "I missed you, too." she said, "Let's go inside." They went inside and sat on the couch.

Kermit walked to Piggy's room. "Piggy, we need to talk." he told her, "I was the one who locked your door. I wanted to keep you safe." "I would've done that, too." Jazzy said. Kate nodded. "Ok." Piggy said, walking out. "That was easy." Kate said. The two stared at her. "It's not my fault. I just got here." she said. They walked out.

"Dang it!" Link said, "They got secrity everywhere!" "Smart Muppets." Nathel said, "How about we trick them." "How?" the other pig asked. "Prank call them saying that there's a show in a empty lot." the main pig said, "It'll be snow on the ground, but it'll work." They laughed in excitement.

Leah and Zoot sat on the couch. Staring into each other's eyes. "What do you do anyways?" he asked. "Same thing." she said. "KERMIT!" they heard something from Piggy's room.

Kermit ran to her room and found something. A note. It reads:

"Dear Muppets,
I am Mr. Longbottom and I would like to invite you all to perform at the 1st annual City Awards in Pollywood Pike. We look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your time.

From,
Longbottom Inc."
Kermit went downstairs with Piggy's hand locked into his. "Everyone, we got a show to work for." he said. "What if it's a trick?" Piggy asked. "Yea, right." he said. She knew something was up, but what excatly? Is it a trick? Or a real show?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I know this out of the blue, but I'm writing a song called "Let me be." It's about a girl trying to get her ex-boyfriend away from her. It's country-pop.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 4

Constantine sat by Leah, which she didn't like, and stared at her. "Can I help you?" she asked. "Kiss me." he said, getting closer. "No." she said, walking away.

She went to the band room with Zoot and the rest of the mayhem. "Hey babe." he said. "Really?" Dr. Teeth asked, "In front of us." "Hey." she said and sat with Zoot. "Who are the kids?" Janice asked. "Kate and Jazzy." Fylod said.

Kate and Jazzy went to Constantine. "Why are you here?" Kermit asked from behind, "If you want Piggy too bad." "What is he talking about?" Kate asked. "He almost killed Piggy, he shot her." the frog said. Kate pushed him on the ground and held him down. "Check him." she said. Jazzy checked him. Nothing. "Clear." she told them and went upstairs. Kermit walked closer to him. "If you ever get near her, the next frog will be snapped will be you." he told him. He went to the dining room.

"That part's done." Nathel said, "Let's get some sleep." They went to sleep in their separate rooms.

Miss Piggy went to the dining room and found Kermit crying. She went and sat with him. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I thought of something. I can't eve-" "Lose me?" she asked. "Yea." he sniffled, "It's so hard not to think about that. I'll die without you." She hugged him. "Link wants to kill me." she said, "He has more than one person. 29." He got up. "What about Leah?" he asked, "Will Zoot and the band help her?" She nodded. "She won't fight." she said. They shared a kiss.

The band got done playing. "What if someone kills Piggy? What if we have to fight?" Fylod asked. "What about Leah?" Zoot asked, "She can't fight." "We will help her." Teeth said. "She's not going." Zoot said, "I'm not either."

Kermit and Miss Piggy sat on the couch. "I'm sorry." she said. "For what, Piggy?" he asked. "For making you suffer." she told him. "Piggy, don't say that." he said, "LOVE! YOU ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF MY PAIN!" "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT?" she asked. "I KNOW, I LOVE YOU! IN MY HEART, I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE, AND IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME...FINE! I WILL PROVE IT-" "I do." she stopped him.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 5 pt. 1

"LOOK, I'M THE ONE WHO CALLED THOSE MUPPETS AND NOW, YOU SHOULD JUST...DO WHAT I SAY!" Link said.

"Please, listen to me." Kermit said, "Please." "Fine." Piggy said. "The only reason why I want you to stay is so I can...keep you for myself." he said. "Ok." she said.

"Leah Pie, what you're doing?" Zoot asked. "Relaxing." Leah replied. "I'm just gonna sit here with you." he said, "Relax and watch Spongebob all day." "I'm with you." she said, scooting closer to him. He put his arms around her. "Piggy's weak." she said, "I can tell she's hurting." "I know." he said, "We have to help her somehow."

"Piggy, I know that you're feeling lost." Kermit said. "We can tell." Jazzy said. "What's going on?" he asked, putting his arms around her. "Are you worried about Leah?" he asked. She nodded.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

"What's going on?" Kermit asked. "I'm scared." Piggy said, "The threats and everything. But to save my life, I have to fight for it." "Girls, we need to be alone." he said. The girls went upstairs. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I'm going to sit back." she told him, "I'll fight." "No, you're not." he said, "I won't let you." "Why?" she asked. "I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!" he yelled, "I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT WITHOUT KNOWING YOU'RE OK! IF YOU LEAVE ME, I WILL NOT LIVE ANOTHER DAY ON EARTH!" She ran up to her room.

"Hey, if Constantine tries again, can I hurt him?" Janice asked. "Yes." Leah said, "Go ahead." Zoot kissed her head. "I'll do it." he said, "I will more than happy to." "You guys can." she said.

Constantine dialed Link's number.
"Are you there?"
"Yea."
"Get them to come."
"Ok."​
He hung up the phone. "EVERYONE, GET ON THE BUS!" he screamed. This is working, he thought.

Everyone walked out the door and went to the bus.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 6

Constantine drove off, leaving them too fast. "Leah, I need to talk to you." Piggy said. Leah went to sit with her. "Look, if this happens to be a trick and something happens to me, I want you to be a major helper." the pig said. Leah nodded and went back to her seat with Zoot. "Piggy, are you ok?" Walter asked. "Yea." Piggy said.

Fozzie continued to drive as he watched Kermit and Piggy. He pulled into the driveway. It was covered with snow. Everyone got out of the bus and Leah stayed with Zoot. Piggy went to the booth and looked inside. "Hello, Piggy." a male pig said from behind. She turned around and saw him. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Shut-" "SHUT UP!" Leah said, "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Constantine walked to her. The band got in front of her, holding her back. "STOP!" Piggy yelled. She ran and pushed him down. "Where is this so called show?" Fozzie asked. "They're almost here." Link said, walking up to Piggy. "I'm shocked to see you protecting a hopeless, little trumpeteeer." he said. "Shut up!" Kermit said. He smacked him. "Everyone." Nathel said, looking to his friends, "Get the pig, I'll get the girl." "LEAH GO!" she screamed. Leah and Zoot went on the bus.

Ten of the oposing side ran to them, after Piggy. Kermit started to run after them, then Piggy, Fozzie, Walter, the band, Scooter, and 16 year old Robin. (Yes, I know, it reminds you of the Twilight saga.)

Kermit went to Constantine and all **** broke loose. Every hit Kermit threw made the other frog bleed. Blackeyed.

Miss Piggy was confronted by Nathel. He pulled a knife and...POW! She's on the ground with a blackeye. Just when he was about to swing the knife, Janice pushed him down. SLAM! He's now bloody. Piggy slowly stood up. "Thanks." she said, trying to run to Kermit.

Kermit was on the ground and Link was about to swing, but Piggy pushed him. They both slid across the ice. He got on top of her and took a knife. Fozzie pushed him. "You're going to kill my little sister?" he asked, "**** YOU!"

Leah hid under a seat, watching Piggy risking her life for her.

"Time's up, pig." Alivin said, pointing a pistol at her. Kermit tried to push her, but she pushed him away. She walked to him and grabbed him by the throat, which caused him to drop the gun.

Robin and Scooter ran some more of Link's friends over by running. "For Val." Robin said. "For Skeeter." Scooter said.

Piggy was still holding him by the throat. "I rahther die than love you." she said. "NO!" Kermit screamed , limpping over there as fast as he could. She looked at her stomach as the blade was in. He threw her down and they left.

Leah ran out of the bus and ran to her dying friend.

What will happen? Will Kermit lose her? Find out soon!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 7

Kermit was being pulled back by Robin and Leah was with Piggy. "Come on, Piggy." she said, putting pressure on the wound, "Please." Kermit got loose and limpped to her. "Piggy, don't leave me again." he fell to his knees and crawled to her.

Kate and Jazzy called backup and started running to them. "GET DOWN NOW!" Kate said. Jazzy pushed them down as backup arrived.

Leah applied more towels. "It won't stop bleeding, Kermit." she said, "I've been trying for over an hour." Tears streamed down his face. "I'm sorry." Walter said, "I think that she's really gone this time." "No." Leah screamed, "Call 911." Kermit started CPR, hoping for her life. "Listen to me, Piggy." he bawled, "You have to come back to us and me. I need you, Leah needs you, everyone does, and if I have to lose you..." he took a break. "Kerm, it's over." Clifford said from behind, "She's gone." His heart broke a little at a time from trying. He looked at the knife and picked it up. "Get a bag." he demanded. Clifford gave him the bag. "What are you doing?" Zoot asked. Kermit put the blade to his arm and pressed it down. "KERMIT STOP!" Katie yelled from behind. "WE'LL HELP BUT YOU'RE GOING HOME." Lilly said, "YOU TOO, GIRL." "NO, I PROMISED HER!" Leah yelled. "Leah, please." Zoot said. "I can't." she said. "I'm not leaving her." Fozzie said. Walter pulled Kermit back to his car and drove off.

Kermi's face turned white as snow. "Kermit, what's wrong?" Walter asked. "I can't take it out on anyone, but myself." he replied. "Why did you cut your arm?" the kid asked. "I had to try to give her blood." the frog replied, "That didn't work." "Leah's going to in so much emotional pain." the kid said, "Piggy died for her." "What do you mean she died?" the frog asked, "I just got her back and-now she's gone?" "I shouldn't of said that." the kid said. "My life is not worth living anymore." the frog said, looking at his arm. "Don't say that." the kid told him, "Everyone needs you and-" "Piggy needs me, too. But I guess I just broke another promise to her." the frog told him with his voice breaking.

They arrived at the house. "Don't look for me." the frog said, limpping to the house.

Leah pushed down on the towels more. "I got it." Kate said, "Go home with him. She'll understand." Zoot pulled her up and carried her home. "PIGGY, PLEASE!" Fozzie screamed. Jazzy, the gang, and the paramedics jumpped in.

Kermit was on th roof of the house, his place to cry, mope, and let it all out. "I'm promised you." he bawled, "I'd couldn't keep it! **** IT! TELL ME HOW AND WHY! SHE NEVER DESERVED ANY OF THIS!" He doesn't realize how long or loud he sobbed.

He just sat there feeling sorry for her. "Please." he said. "Kermit?" Walter asked, "Are you ok?" Nothing. "I heard you crying all night." he added, "It's 2 in the moring." He walked to the frog and sat with him. "Why?" th frog asked, "Why do you care?" "You tried to kill yourself last time." the kid, "Everyone in the county knows that." "Maybe, it's a good idea for me to do." the frog said. "No, you did not." the kid told him, taking the frog's jacket. He looked in the pocket and... "A pocket knife." the kid said, "Let me see your arms." "Leave me alone!" the frog said, walking downstairs. He saw blood. "Oh God." he cried.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 8-final ch

Kermit sat in his room, staring at a photo of her with him. "I love you." he whispered, "I need you to come back to me." "Kermit, the hospital called." Walter said, walking in, "She's on her way here. She is alive." He gave the frog a hug and took him to the living room.

Leah and Zoot sat on the couch with Kermit. Walter went to get some drinks. "Piggy...she's alive." Zoot said. He turned to Kermit. "Are you alright, man?" he asked. Kermit pulled up his sleeves and showed the arms. "Did you do that?" Zoot asked. The frog nodded. "Why?" he asked. "I thought she was gone and I couldn't hold it in." the frog said. "I can't believe that you would do something like that." Leah said. "Well, love hurts." Zoot said, scooting closer to her.

The door opened and Fozzie walked in with Piggy, who is walking on crutches. "Piggy." Leah said, getting up, "Sit here." "Yea, Leah and I will be on the other couch. They went to the other couch. Piggy hopped to the couch. "What's wrong with her?" Kermit asked, "Why is not talking?" "They gave her something that dopped her up." Rowlf said. "Piggy, put your foot on my leg." Kermit sat up. "I can't move it." she said, "Can you?" He slowly moved her leg on his. "So, Spongebob?" he asked. "Sure." she laughed. "What's funny?" he laughed. "I'm ready, for motion." she said. They laughed and he put the movie on. "I'm sorry." he said, "I should've believed you." "It's ok." she said. "I love you." he told her. "I love you, too." she said. They shared a kiss.

Leah sat by Piggy. "Thanks for risking your life for me." she told her, "I know you don't do that hardly." "It's ok and thanks for helping." Piggy said. They all sat on the couch, beanbags, and the floor, and watched T.V. "If you ever leave me, Piggy." Kermit sang, "Leave some morphine at my door."

Everyone went home and Kate and Jazzy...they'll be back.

THE END! HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY?

What do you like the story? THE END!