Shelf-life

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I am thoroughly enjoying the Muppet line, and each week my desk starts looking more and more like the final scene in The Muppet Movie.

I have done something silly. Not really knowing how this whole action-figure collection thing works, I didn't pick up a Bunsen for my dad (a chemistry professor) when they were crowding the shelves.

Anyone know where I could get one at such a late date? eBay is always an option, I suppose... of course, someone who could ship for Xmas would be ideal... :wink:

Also, stores around here are mostly out of Series 2 - can I hope for a restock after Christmas Madness has gone, or do I need to go online for my Fozzie too?

- Derek

Fozzie

Reaction score
www.kbtoys.com has a Bunsen for $4.97. They also have every series 2 figure so if I were you I would go ahead and buy Fozzie.(trust me, you'll be glad you did) :smile:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you so much... Now we'l l ee how fast they can ship! :smile:

Thanks again.

- Derek

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Oh, and I caved and sweeped up everything I wanted from Series 2 at TRU today anyways... :smile: Can't beat instant gratification!

Fozzie

Reaction score
Your welcome! And good idea buying all the other figures you neede youll be thanking yourself later! And btw, my orders usually arrive in about a week.

jediX

Reaction score
Plus you have to take into consideration when you buy online that the shipping costs usually make them cost more than if you got one at the store itself.

Check out http://www.entertainmentearth.com/ too; you can buy the entire lines of figures (which, sadly, is the only option for purchasing most of the figures on their site) there as well as preorder coming lines. Kinda overpriced, though...

Their Muppet section can be accessed at http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?theme=Muppet+Show

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
you could also check out meijers they have at least 2 to 3 of each dr bunsen and dr teeth.:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ick. What happened to the Weta Fozzie sculpt. Terrible, just terrible. It's a different pic on this site than on Sideshow, but I hope these aren't the new versions. Just got my series one busts and I am a little disappointed with them. Rowlf rocks, though!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
What has Sideshow done to these bust and why are thy getting away with it?