Shivers in my spine

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
So this may sound kind of foolish, and since I'm in my formative years it might be kind of expected. Sometimes I get these shivers through my spine and body, and usually it happens whenever I see or read something that's similar to this Jim Henson qoute that we all have memorized by hear.

"When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people that made a difference in world"

One of the first examples is when I was watching TMM, and Kermit is talking to Bernie the Agent and says "You could make millions of people happy." Every time I watch that scene and the Doc Hopper showdown at the end, that shiver always rushes through me.

And sometimes when I'm listening to music, it happens again.

What I think it means is that whenever it happens, it's a clue as what I'm supposed to do with me life. I know it sounds kind of strange, but I just have the feeling.

What I've put together is that I'm supposed to make the world a better place by entertaining and making people happy.

Anybody have some similar stories?

leliebel

Reaction score
I don't think it a sign from above or anything, I think more like your body is getting used to developing your own way of thinking and it's a bit erratic at first. It might be a sign that your going to want to do something with your life, but I don't think it means it's going to be something with puppets. :smile: It just happens to be an inspiration.

But then again I've been whatching about 15 House MD episodes in two days.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No, it's not about puppets, and I don't think that's what you're thinking either. I do have this to say though. I think it is everyone's hope, (or nearly everyone's), to make the world better in some small way. I know it is mine.
:smile:

leliebel

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
I never said anything about puppets:smirk:

I'm sorry, I toke your clues for what to do with your life literally. :smile: