SHOCKER: Why Kermit Swamp Years dvd rocks!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Oh yeah , now i remember the Penguins !

Also the Racoons, Are from way back !

Vicki looks like a snake from long ago, But she looks repainted and different features, She was in Muppet Treasure Island.

The Crocodile was also in Muppet Treasure Island , im sure.
And in Jim Henson's Animal Show.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
Oh yeah , now i remember the Penguins !

Also the Racoons, Are from way back !<<<

From The Muppet Show right?

Vicki looks like a snake from long ago, But she looks repainted and different features, She was in Muppet Treasure Island.
The Crocodile was also in Muppet Treasure Island , im sure.
And in Jim Henson's Animal Show.<<<

Hmmm, cameos from TMS, Animal Show, MTI, and Bunny Picnic...anymore specials/films/shows that are represented?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Those cameos were AWESOME!! Did you guys catch the Animal keychain and the box addressed to "Dave Goelz"? I thought the story line and the lack of original characters made the film a little weak, but the tie-ins to other movies and other such tid-bits made up for it.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Those cameos were AWESOME!! Did you guys catch the Animal keychain and the box addressed to "Dave Goelz"? I thought the story line and the lack of original characters made the film a little weak, but the tie-ins to other movies and other such tid-bits made up for it<<<

I have to applaud the fact they actually filmed the first act entirely in a real swamp. kudos. And the Life as a Pet video was brilliant, inspired, catchy...and had a real warm incandescent lighting about it. I will say I greatly disliked the last act involving the high school and the biology lab though.

The fan nuggets, oh yeah. I kind of wish there had been some more of them, or more obscure ones...but what there was was entertaining.

Speaking of KSY, I stayed up late last night finishing up this Joe the Armadillo custom figure for my Mom's birthday today. I swear this has to be my best custom job to date! Man I so wish theyd make some Joe the Armadillo stuff!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I found it harmless. It could have been much better, but it was okay. I think we can all agree that there was likely a more interesting story there that wasn't told, but KSY was a cute flick. I guess my review would be more harsh if the special and series weren't around the corner, but I enjoyed the DVD.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I guess my review would be more harsh if the special and series weren't around the corner, but I enjoyed the DVD.<<<

From what Im hearing, the xmas movie and fox series is just the beginning for the new golden age of the Muppets coming soon!