Should I buy Jim Henson The Works?

Fredrik

Reaction score
Hello!
Does Someone Have The Bokk ´´The Works´´. I Wonder If It´s Good And If I Should Buy It. :smirk: It´s Cost Abut 50 Dollar.
Can You Please Write A Little Review.
undefined

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you love Muppets and appreciate Jim Henson on any level, you need to get this book. It details all projects that Jim was associated with whether creatively or otherwise, and even includes a small booklet about his youth. It isn't a book necessarily about Jim as much as it is about his projects and how he affected the entertainment industry. I love this book, it has TONS of great photos.

But where are you finding it for $50? It is now available in paperback and should be cheaper. Check out your local bookstore for it.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I had to do a research paper my senior year of highschool about how Jim not only added to the world of puppetry but also to television as well. It helped me out greatly. It is a great book to read being a puppeteer. The only part that is hard to read that it talks about the townhouse that is being sold. That now brings a tear. The book is worth every dollar. I know for me it will be a book that I will treasure for a while. My favorite picture is the one with the shadow of Jim Henson with bert on his hand and Jim is sitting in a window sill and it has the background of a city..Great picture. To me it just reflects who Jim Henson was a brillant mind and amazing puppeteer. :smile:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I'm all for buying the book.I have every intention of buying it from Amazon.ca.But it might not be for another month yet.I still have to pay off my credit card bill.But I hope this book will still be available on the internet by then.I'm sure it will. :smile:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
My credit card has been all paid off.I ordered Jim Henson/The Works from Amazon.ca last weekend.It just arrived today.Too good to be true!I absolutely love this book.A definite must-have for all muppet fans alike.I strongly recommend it. :smile:

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Jim Henson: The Works is an amazing book. One of my favorites. I never tire of picking it up and reading it. Of course, I never tire of anything Muppet-related. :wink:

I made the UNH Library order a copy of this for their collection because I thought it was absolutely sinful that they have puppetry classes and didn't own a single book on Jim Henson. They've since added more Henson items, probably because this book gets checked out quite a bit. :smile: