Should Prairie Dawn Meet Abby Cadabby ?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sure they would! Prairie could be the older one teaching the younger one.
I know it is a bit random, but I still say it would be cool to have Betty Lou back into the mix with them both :smile:.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I know it is a bit random, but I still say it would be cool to have Betty Lou back into the mix with them both :smile:.
Indeed. Add in monsters Rosita and Zoe and you have nearly every recognized Muppet female (sans anything Muppeters & the girlfriend of Forgetful Jones).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It would be hard to have all of the major female characters i n the same scene, Cause Fran Brill does Prairie Dawn and Zoe. Zoe is still my favorite though!:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It would be hard to have all of the major female characters i n the same scene, Cause Fran Brill does Prairie Dawn and Zoe. Zoe is still my favorite though!:wink:
Will, she has done both of them at the same time before.

But I don't know it Betty Lou was ever that major of a character, pooh.

Redsonga

Reaction score

Redsonga

Reaction score
You mean besides Forgetful's girlfriend, Clementine, right?

Same.
She had a bigger impact on SS than Clementine ever did I think...For a long time she was the main girl singer in any short that needed a song:excited:...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Funny, I always rememebr Prairie Dawn as the main major female character for many years. :smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Funny, I always rememebr Prairie Dawn as the main major female character for many years. :smirk:
I dunno, maybe my PBS showed more SS episodes with 70's reruns :coy:. Anyway, it seems sad to just act like those other characters never happened...