Showbiz pizza

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
OH, now, you know if you were here, you'd go, too.

Then again, who knew a 30 year old would play Fozzie Bear at an online forum and collect Muppet action figures to play with, while at the same time drawing cartoons and playing with his puppets?

Geez, I have a great life!!
you do! heh...nothing wrong with that! And hopefully you art(Muley, comics/cartoons) can reach a bigger audience in time!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wish Muley could get more press than he does...I need my own fancied up Muley website.

He used to be on ROCK103's website, but they closed down the funny pages.
:frown:

radionate

Reaction score
When did they close down the funny pages?

And how about Muley trying to meet Tony Curtis at the Orpheum?!?!?!?!?!

I'm going to stalk, er meet, Tony tonight after the show (which I'm going to see and I'm sooooo excited I could pee my pants) :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm going to stalk, er meet, Tony tonight after the show (which I'm going to see and I'm sooooo excited I could pee my pants) :big_grin: [/B][/QUOTE]

i hope it doesn't come to that..that'll shorten your day

ryan

Sweetums

Reaction score
AAAHHH!!! I loved Showbiz Pizza as a little kid!!!! LOL, I remember being quite nervous about the big drum-playing gorilla. :smile:

Thanks for posting these links!

And while we're at it, anyone remember Zoobalee Zoo?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
When did they close down the funny pages? And how about Muley trying to meet Tony Curtis at the Orpheum?!?!?!?!?!
Tim Spencer closed down the Funny Pages a while back because he ran out of time to do that and other parts of his job as well, not to mention a few of us had slowed down on regularly updating our work on the site.

Muley REALLY needs to be re-built...BAD. So, he's going to lay a little low for a while more than likely. Besides that, after that fire in the back-stage area, Muley hasn't been allowed back in the Orpheum. But he still maintains that it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of the match.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Muley REALLY needs to be re-built...BAD. So, he's going to lay a little low for a while more than likely. Besides that, after that fire in the back-stage area, Muley hasn't been allowed back in the Orpheum. But he still maintains that it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of the match.
Once again I am lost and know nothing about this. When did this happen? (I'm soooooo out of the loop)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You don't wanna know. Just like the fire at the Orpheum, neither was the one at Overton Park, Peabody Place, or WC Handy Park his fault. He just happened to be there.

At least, from his version of the story. I think he was at fault, but I wasn't there at the time.

:big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetums
AAAHHH!!! I loved Showbiz Pizza as a little kid!!!! LOL, I remember being quite nervous about the big drum-playing gorilla. :smile:

Thanks for posting these links!

And while we're at it, anyone remember Zoobalee Zoo?
fatz the gorilla played the piano, and dook played the drums right next to him.....those guys are great but i like rolfe the wolf and his puppet friend earl more cause they're funny..

ryan

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Sorry if the thread is old.

I actually met the creator of the Showbiz Pizza robots last summer at a Chuck E. Cheese convention that was here in MA. Aaron "Air" Fechter is the creator, and has created alot of things over the past 30 years in his company CEI. Today though, not much seems to be happening down there.

ryhoyarbie, you probably have seen me(MatHat13) around the ShowbizPizza.com board. :wink: