*sigh* My kingdom for a Zoot...

orionlukteel

Reaction score
Y'know, you fall asleep for six months and you miss out on everything. :sleep:

So I missed Zoot. Didn't even see a single series 3 Muppet on the shelf.
No Rowlf, no Lew Zealand, nada.

I'm one saxophonist short of a complete Electric Mayhem set. Even wrote Pallisades to ask for technical support. :wink: They couldn't help. So as much as I hate to ask, being brand spankin' new to the forum and all, does anyone have a Zoot, loose, headless, chewed up, whatever? I can't bring myself to spend the $50 this thing is bringing on eBay - not being cheap, it's just simply not worth that much. If nothing else, I'd spend $20 on the materials to customize my own.

But I figured I'd ask, anyway. I don't have a whole lot to trade, besides a few of the older Fisher Price puppets and a tape or two. Maybe the Muppets Take Manhattan DVD I got from the Cheerios box. :zany: Just name your price or a list of items you're looking for, and help me complete the band!

Thanks in advance - drinks are on the house! :embarrassed:

Peace,
Pat

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I have an extra rowlf :sympathy: and Lew still in their box's, do you need these? I will be happy to trade or sell! Please let me know if your interested!
Tyler

orionlukteel

Reaction score
Actually, a Rowlf would be great! I'll post trade bait here tomorrow, after I've had a chance to look at what I have left. Thanks!

Beth C

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
I have an extra rowlf :sympathy: and Lew still in their box's, do you need these? I will be happy to trade or sell! Please let me know if your interested!
Tyler

I'm interested in the Rowlf!!!!

Please, please??? How much would you sell him for?

~Beth C

BornBlue

Reaction score
I also have an extra Rowlf. Got them from two different E-bay auctions.

The cheapest I got him for was $20 plus shipping, so I'd be willing to part with one for that price.

Sorry, no extra Zoots. :cool:

orionlukteel

Reaction score
All right, for Rowlf or Zoot: money or a combination of any of the following,
none of which are particularly spectacular. :wink:

Fraggle Rock VHS tape (1986) "Wembley's Egg"
Fraggle Rock VHS in clamshell Vol.6 "Gobo's School for Explorers"

18" Plush Fraggle - Red, EXC condition

The Muppet Show VHS (1996?) "Monster Laughs With Vincent Price" (also w/ Alice Cooper)
Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas VHS (1996)
Dark Crystal VHS (clamshell)

A Muppet Christmas Carol Soundtrack CD
John Denver and The Muppets - Christmas CD (Home for Christmas????)

Fisher Price Miss Piggy puppet - looks good but leaking dust from foam.
Fisher Price Rowlf puppet - great shape!

The Muppet Show Book , HC, no slipcover

Fozzie stick puppet missing stick =)

Animal and Fozzie Corgi cars

25th anniversary Fozzie (18")

25th anniversary Kermit and Gonzo (36"? - they're HUGE)

possibly more to come...

TAFN, tho...

orionlukteel

Reaction score
Got Zoot!

:cool: For $10 from a friend of mine. I told him how much they were going for on eBay, but he still hooked me up. My original Electric Mayhem is now complete! Woot!

Now - anybody got Lips? LOL (insert Muppet motion of hand toward mouth here, I know you're thinking it.)

OK - now a semi plug:

The guy I got the Zoot from posted the rest of his collection here a while back for $250 shipped (I suggested muppetcentral to him)- it included 2-3 playsets and a bunch of figures including a chase Zoot (which I also could have bought for $10 but didn't) and a chase Floyd, plus a couple other exclusives. It broke down to less than $8 a figure and $15 for each playset, which is about what they're going for right now at Kaybee outlet (including tax, that is). And we're talking series 1-6 stuff here, not just Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Beauregard, Robin, and Captain Smollett (all of which I saw yesterday at KB Outlet).

The reaction was a little less enthusiastic than I thought it would be for the offer. If it's still available in three weeks when my bonus gets here, I'm buying it for $250 - and he doesn't even have to ship it, I can pick it up. Just wanted to give you guys another shot before I buy it. Anyone? I honestly thought it was a great deal, like getting them at retail or less, especially when taking shipping into account. Here's the link:

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19628

(I'm only posting it b/c Jon was pretty discouraged by the reaction and hasn't posted in a while)

It's an instant collection, and I fully intend to pick it up if no one else here wants it.

In the meantime, if anyone can point me in the direction of a Lips, I'd be grateful. :excited: