Similarities between Fraggle Rock and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

animalrescuer

Reaction score
A few months ago, I discovered two videos that someone made to discuss the similarities between Fraggle Rock and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, both shows I really love. She discusses things like similar plots, jokes and lessons learned from different episodes from both series. Since Marlon Fraggle created a fan-fic with Sesame Street and My Little Pony, I think he should see this along with anyone else who is considering making a fan-fic of My Little Pony with Fraggle Rock. The person makes lots of good points and I think it's worth looking at.

What are your opinions after watching these two videos?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
If we can just get Fraggle Rock back on The Hub again, that would make these similarities all the better. :coy:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock was removed from the Hub's lineup? O.O
This is rather old news that I've mentioned a couple times here but yeah, Fraggle Rock hasn't aired on The Hub for about 8 months. My guess is that since the network seems to be taking a rather different direction since 2011, Fraggle Rock just doesn't fit in with the other shows on the network so it was on the chopping block. There's the chance it might come back sooner or later, but I don't know.