Simply Having A Horrible Day!!!!!!!!!!

bluedreamer

Reaction score
You should really put a warning on this thread before someone innoncent - like me - reads it and has to go into therapy (or go back to therapy)!!!:stick_out_tongue:

DrTooth - you have a fan of your lyrics, when are you releasing an album?

Suggestion - draw string shorts. Or just don't wear anything at all! Much better!:wink:

Hope your feeling better anyhow, tomorrow is another day...:smile:

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Maybe I don't need therapy, maybe I need to go BACK TO SCHOOL to learn how to SPELL again!!!!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by bluedreamer
Suggestion - draw string shorts. Or just don't wear anything at all! Much better!:wink:
what is it with you Austrailians and nudity? you're like the third one of you i've seen making reference...the only one who comes close to referencing it as much as you aussies is Luke...and he's, er Luke.

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Maybe it's the isolation? Bah why do I try to explain it? It's just the way it is mate. :stick_out_tongue:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
what is it with you Austrailians and nudity? you're like the third one of you i've seen making reference...the only one who comes close to referencing it as much as you aussies is Luke...and he's, er Luke.
Hey!!! I bring up nudity heaps - like in my sig etc. You better not be classing me with the Aussies Grail because if you are......(Please insert a threat of your choice)!!

Grrrrrrrrrr

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by bluedreamer

DrTooth - you have a fan of your lyrics, when are you releasing an album?
Thanks. I just stole the tune from Sesame Street's Little Jerry hit, Mad.

I hope I have a better day too!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'M STILL HAVING A CRAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!

Now, I have to do a project that could take a week and a half over the %^&*^%^ Weekend, and I'm not even going to be in town!!!!!! %^$^&*%^&*%%^&!!!!

COLLEGE SUCKS!!!!!

$%$^%&&^%!!!

God, I wish I wasn't so nice! I'd loooooove to punch someone in the ^&%&*^*^& Stomache about now!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! *****%^#@^#^&%$$# %^$&^% %^&^&* !!!%*$%^& ^&%! *&^ ^%!&( *%!%

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Yes College sucks! But things get great afterwards! Well for most anyways... if not there is always booze. Hehehe, Booze helped me get through college! hehehe! Think happy cause, more muppet stuff is on its way to the stores! Let's all think Muppets...
not zippers and noodles unless they are a muppet. Zipper Noodle the Muppet! Okay that sucked! Sorry everyone!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't drink! I'm only 20! It's a real tease, isn't it. Besides, I don't really agree with alcohol, digestively speaking!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Did the next day turn out better for you?
Sorry that you can't drink legally yet. If you do, here's what some of us folk do here... eat crackers and drink lots of water before hand. Although drinking isn't always that fun... muppets are more fun! Watch a muppet show for a good laugh! That is a far better buzz than a drink!