sinatra

stgebaby

Reaction score
ok, this is an unusual question, but i read today that frank sinatra covered it's not easy bein' green. does anyone know where i could find it? off the subject, but i found the fact in the buffy the vampire slayer magazine in an article about andy hallet (the host) who also covered the song on the las vegas episode. thanks!

agustinaldo

Reaction score
Say,did Sinatra guest-star on the Muppet Show?

I also think Adam West was there somewhere...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Frank Sinatra did in fact cover the song. He was good friends with the song's writer (the late Joe Raposo), who did most of the music for Sesame Street for a good deal of the show's early years.

I think the song is in rotation on MuppetCentral radio, though I don't listen to it, so I wouldn't really know. (heh, sorry.) I think that it might be easily found on file sharing programs such as Kazaa and WinMX.

Frank Sinatra did not ever guest star on The Muppet Show, nor did Adam West (which is a shame, because I think that would definitely be an awesome episode. :smile:) If you're interested, our own scarecroe has put together a really nifty Muppet Show "Cheat Sheet". That should help you out perfectly by way of guest stars. That link is:

http://muppets.scarecroe.com/muppetshow/

Also, for a good indepth Muppet Show guide, check out www.Kermitage.com .

(Come to think of it, no one with a name starting with the letter "F" has ever starred on The Muppet Show...weird, ay? :big_grin:)

-Matt

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks for the plug Matt :wink:

Speaking of Lorne's version of Bein' Green, you can find that on my site as well in the audio section.

As for Frank's version, I would make it available for download myself except that I'm opposed to making songs downloadable that are still commercially available. Which brings me to the point being that you can find what you're looking for on at least two CDs...