Singing Abby Cadabby

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the latest issue of TV Guide, on page 14, there is a section on toys comming soon. One of them is called Singing Abby Cadabby, the first plush toy of Abby Cadabby. It will also come with a DVD, cost 14.99, and be released in July.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oooohhh!!! The first Abby toy!!! I can't wait to see how it looks!!!:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't make any scans, but the TV Guide issue that I mentioned features a picture of the doll.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Coool! Hope to see it soon. I might have to buy it just for me.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm very excited about this actually, I like her character quite a bit so I'm happy they'te going to be using her more and starting to merchandise her as well. I'm not an Elmo basher, but when was the last time we saw something new for SS that wasn't Elmo related? I can't wait to get one.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I'm very excited about this actually, I like her character quite a bit so I'm happy they'te going to be using her more and starting to merchandise her as well. I'm not an Elmo basher, but when was the last time we saw something new for SS that wasn't Elmo related? I can't wait to get one.
There was the Old School set released back in October, which didn't feature Elmo.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
There was the Old School set released back in October, which didn't feature Elmo.
Point well taken and it was a very good set indeed! I guess I was referring more to toys. Again though, I'm actually not an Elmo basher, it's just an observation. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I hate Abby, myself. It's nice to see non-Elmo stuff and all, but I've rarely ever seen any Telly Stuff. There were 2 bean bags (one was a mini, produced for Kelloggs), one Applause plush, one magnet, and one die cast car. That's about it. And Telly's like on every other episode.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, telly has been on there a long time now. Longer then Elmo even.

Ooh, I just noticed that it says singing Abby! I even more intriuge by it, now!:smile: