Sir Peter Ustinov passed away last night

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow. I just watched his guest spot on The Muppet Show yesterday. It was so funny.

Goodbye, Sir Ustinov.

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
From MSN:
"His imposing figure, variously described as resembling a teddy bear, a giant panda or a Georgian frontage, began 12 pounds at birth and stayed with him throughout his career."
I like "Georgian frontage", myself. Beautiful.

:cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I like "Georgian frontage", myself. Beautiful.

:cool:
I thought it was particularily funny that "his imposing figure stayed with him throughout his career." I mean, come on, where would it go to? Australia?

Beebers

Reaction score
Indeed. Also, Jan Berry of Jan and Dean has died at age 62. They were The Other Beach Boys and some argue they had a superior sound. They were finished, at the top of their young game, when Jan lived out the words of one of their songs and crashed his car at high speed, ruining his life. They had just lately been singing together again, amazingly.

:frown:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh gosh, I didn't even know anything about him really untill now other then his Muppet cameo work. He voiced Babara and the Lion prince! It looks like he lived a good long life though. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Rest In Peace Sir Peter!

Rest in Peace Sir Peter.You will be truly missed.You left behind a lot of memories for one & all. :cry: