Sis in Hospital

Erine81981

Reaction score
My sis has been the hospital since Friday of this week. She going to have surgery on here lower right hip or left. Shes going to have another baby but they she said not until the baby was out so I don't know if shes had the surgery yet. I just wanted to let u know whats been going on this weekend. I cheak back every now to let u know whats happening. Well talk to ya'll guys later.

Saginaw

Reaction score
You've got my prayers, Ernie. Keep the faith, man.

--Saginaw

BJC899

Reaction score
I hope everything go's ok.

My prayers are with you.

jediX

Reaction score
If you ever need anything....:smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, gosh, Ernie...I hope everything turns out all right. :sympathy: You and your family will be in my prayers....

Erine81981

Reaction score
I keeped forgetting to post this so as I had said she was in the Hospital. She had her baby last Sunday. Another Girl. Which I already knew. Now I have to take care of.....Count them 1, 2, 3. (I can't believe that lighting didn't strike) Three Nieces to take care of. Can't wait to see how she reattackes to any of the Muppet shows or Sesame Street when she's able to understand. I love this place. I don't know why but Ya'll just have made me so Great talking with ya'll. If anyone of ya'll were to past away I would make it my goul to come to ur Funral to pay my respeats. I'll post my 3 Nieces pics when I get a good pic of them together. LOVE EVERY ONE HERE!!!! :smile: