Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

radionate

Reaction score
Since nobody else has attempted it, I'll bite (but I admit I had to cheat on this one and use the internet)

Joey Ramone was in Hard Core Logo with John Pyper Ferguson
John was is For Richer or Poorer with Wayne Knight
Wayne was in Rat Race with John Cleese and Dave Thomas
John was in The Great Muppet Caper and Dave was in Follow That Bird with Kermit the Frog.

Now how about Frankie Muniz?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Frankie Muniz was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon.

Kevin Bacon was in Murder in the First with Bill Barretta.

Bill Barretta was in a movie or two with Kermit the Frog.

(I don't care if Muppeteers don't count. Bill Barretta always counts!)

How about **shivers** the Olsen Twins?

(both of 'em, because let's face it, they're in everything together!)

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, the Olsen's haven't been in an actual movie yet (only straight to video), but here goes anyway (shudder)

They were in To Grandmother's House We Go with Rhea Perlman
Rhea was in Canadian Bacon with John Candy
John was in Follow That Bird with
Kermit the Frog

What about Jamie Farr?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It MAY just be ME, but "I" think someone is using a computer database to get some of these answers!

So, tell me: What's the website address so "I" can play??

My brain doesn't contain that much informa...wait, what was i talking about..?

Foreignman

Reaction score
*In the voice of Sam the Eagle* CHEATING!?!?! My goodness, not in my America, maybe in Canada, but certainly not here. *Sam the Eagle's voice over*
Well, I seriously don't know anything about cheating going on at this game, however if I did, I'm sure I'd believe people are going to www.imdb.com (internet movie database).

radionate

Reaction score
I'll have everyone know I really only had to cheat twice (to my memory), and one was for Joey Ramone. And I don't use IMDB. I have another secret weapon. But honestly, I'm just that big of a movie dork that I can oftentimes do it in my head (yeah, I admit, I've seen the Olsen twins in To Grandmothers House We Go, not all of it, but enough to know that Rhea Perlman and Jerry Van Dyke were in it)

uncleduke

Reaction score
Actually I've only been using my film history degree, coupled with a hardcore addiction to my DVD Laserdisc and VHS collection.
I agree that some folks here are cheating, and frankly that takes a lot of the fun out of it.

For Joey Ramone, I had ROCK N ROLL HIGH SCHOOL with P J Soles who was in Stripes with John Candy (and John Laroquette) John Candy was in Follow that Bird with Kermit.

And Jamie Farr (unassisted) was in The Cannonball Run with Jackie Chan who was in Shanghai Noon with Lucy Lui who was in Charlies Angels with TIM CURRY who was in Muppet Treasure Island with Kermit.

Another Musical One, TOM WAITS

radionate

Reaction score
Now, was Joey Ramone in R&R H.S., I thought it was just the Ramone's music featured. Haven't seen it, so I could be wrong.

As far as cheating goes, nobody best be pointing fingers at me. I've used the internet twice for Joey Ramone and Gerry Parkes. Sue me if thats cheating. Who is everyone pointing fingers at? Uncle Duke? He claims to have film history backgrounds.

Now, I have no clue on Tom Waits. I know he did the score for Big Bad Love, but I don't think he had a cameo. Wasn't he in a movie with Henry Rollins though?

uncleduke

Reaction score
All of the Ramones were in Rock N Roll High School, from the scene where Riff (PJ Soles) goes to the concert to the end. They show up at her school, and blow the place up at the end.
Actually Paul Bartell was also in that (as the Science teacher who blows up the mice) and he was in, I believe INTO THE NIGHT with Jim Henson!!! Anyone who loves cameos should watch Into the Night. It was made right after John Landis' TWILIGHT ZONE trial, and tons of directors performed cameos as a show of solidarity.
That plus Michelle Pfeiffer is nekkid in it.
It memory serves, Paul Bartel is a door man, and Henson is on the phone talking to Piggy.

I did not point a finger at you on the cheatin' your word is good enough for me. There are some admitted cheaters. I just think the game is more fun if you use your brain.
Tom Waits has actually been in a few movies. He started off in the Jim Jarmusch movies, Down By Law, and Mystery Train (voice only). He was also in The Fisher King (pan handler in Grannd Central Station), Dracula (Renfieild), and most recently Mystery Men (as thge seller of Non-lethal weapons). He should be fairly easy to link with any of those...
And I not only claim to have a degree in film history, I have one.