Skeeter Plush

Skeeter Cool

Reaction score
Does anyone here own a "Skeeter" plush for the 80’s or early 90’s? Were any made at all?

Skeeter Cool

Reaction score
Well I guess everyone really dislikes Muppet Babies, because Skeeter
items aren't on anyone's mind.
:sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
No... because we know there aren't any Skeeter products on the radar as of late. There are Bean bags of the main characters (minus Bunsen, Beaker, Scooter and Skeeter) and Large plus of the same assortment, Minus Animal and Rowlf.

There was some loose talk of PVC's in the future... but we haven't heard anything yet. it could just be a rumor.

jediX

Reaction score
I don't know if ANY Skeeter merch was ever made. Maybe a pvc in the 80's, but I really don't know... I'd have to go 'digging' in a bin of old toys to see...

King Prawn

Reaction score
well I know that a Skeeter PVC exists because I have one (as well as Scooter, Bunsen & Beaker).

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
There is a squeeky toy of Baby Skeeter in a sitting position, And also a small PVC of her standing with her arms out to the side.

Then you could also buy two fabric sheets with a front and back and then sew them together - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11697&item=4168156660&rd=1

There were also a few books with stories based around here.
She also starred as a Junior version in the 'Muppet Kids' book.

:wink:

Skeeter Cool

Reaction score
Warrick said:
There is a squeeky toy of Baby Skeeter in a sitting position, And also a small PVC of her standing with her arms out to the side.

Then you could also buy two fabric sheets with a front and back and then sew them together - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11697&item=4168156660&rd=1

There were also a few books with stories based around here.
She also starred as a Junior version in the 'Muppet Kids' book.

:wink:
Oh my God the first “Skeeter” item that you mentioned I always thought I imagined it. Since I only saw it in the background on an episode of “Full House” an American TV show from the late 80’s. Well now I have item to seek out from collectors, however what major company is making Muppet Babies Plushes now? I should attempt an online petition to get Skeeter & Scooter Plush dolls created and released!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
LOL! I remember that episode!:smile: And I have one of those Skeeter figures, too!:smile: