sketch questions?

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
hi everyone,
while racking my sesame street memory, i've remembered 2 sketches but do not know the entire story of each of them. if you know any more details, please let me know:

1) one where ernie wakes up to find cookie monster in his bed and screams "AAH! there's a monster in my bed!"

2) one where cookie monster is in a bakery and a bunch of cookies are floating over his head and singing something...

~Dana~

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
This was a two-part sketch.

PART 1: Cookie Monster is scared to go to sleep because he thinks there's a monster in the corner. Ernie gets out of his bed to show him that it's really just a blanket on a chair, but when Ernie returns to his bed, Cookie Monster has taken over it.

PART 2: Cookie Monster has a nightmare about being in a bakery, surrounded by floating, singing cookies that he can't catch. Ernie wakes Cookie up to give him a plate of cookies to make him feel better, but after this dream, the sight of cookies scares him so much he runs through the wall. Luckily, his cookie-phobia only lasts a few seconds.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I remember seeing the 2 part sketch on plaza sesamo and Cookie still eats the cookies really fast at the end of the sketch.

Mario

Reaction score
I remember watching this and feeling like a rattlesnake swiming in the rivers of Oceania, but then I realized that there were no green monkeys in Paris! so, I stopped panicking. phew! :big_grin:

Hickory

Reaction score
Mario said:
I remember watching this and feeling like a rattlesnake swiming in the rivers of Oceania, but then I realized that there were no green monkeys in Paris! so, I stopped panicking. phew! :big_grin:
Mario, did someone dare you to say that?