Skippyshorts - New Online Puppet Show!

Skippy

Reaction score
Hey everybody, me and my team have started a brand new source of Puppet Entertainment on the web! Skippyshorts.com, featuring Skippy, the wisecracking story telling puppet, and his friend Finney the white monster! So check us out!

Skippyshorts.com - Our Website

Give us a view, I promise you won't be sorry. We have about 30 episodes up thus far, and we have much more in developement! Our main features are "Skippy's Short Stories", where Skippy rambles on about Fairy Tales, Pop Culture, and much more, and "Ask Skippy" were fans can write Skippy and get an answer through a video! We also have a few sub-series, like Skippy Celebritiy Battles, and there are much more to come soon! :smile:

Hope you enjoy!

RockerRob

Reaction score
Skippy. Alarming, hillarious, really loud, funny, and alarming again. I agree, cut back on the red bull.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hahahah! I love that guy! He's awsome!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: I give him Three Kermits!

spcglider

Reaction score
I must dis-agree.

Give him MORE RedBull. If he's this funny now, imagine what'll happen when you amp him up even more!

But funny stuff. Good job. Somewhat reminiscent of the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre in that "winging it comedy" sort of way.

Good luck on that!

Hmm... do you say "good luck" in puppetry? Or is it "Break an arm"? "Break and arm ROD?" What do yout think?

-Gordon

Bob1995

Reaction score
I had no Idea that there was already a thread about Skippyshorts. As a complement, the show is hilarious! If anybody isn't laughing, there may be somthing wrong with them.

Gerbert

Reaction score
i watch skippy all of the time. when did u get partnership?the last video i saw was the one with the cop and burping. that was the last video i saw of skippy.

Skippy

Reaction score
Oh we got it some time after we got featured, maybe a year ago? You should watch more videos! :smile: