Skit with Big Bird, Snuffy and Gina

Reaction score
There was one skit I've been trying to remember. Big Bird is playing with Snuffy's toys, but he breaks Snuffy's favorite one. Big Bird is upset becuase he is sure that he and Snuffy can never be friends again. I think Gina was in this skit as well. Can anyone fill me in on this skit?

Michael Ducker

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I remember an episode like this, but I don't think it was a skit (maybe a multi-part skit that took place on the street), and I don't remember Gina being in it, but I remember an episode where Snuffy brings his favorite drum to Big Bird's nest area, and Big Bird accidently steps on it. I think Luis tried to fix it. I recall Snuffy being sad when he found out, but I can't remember how quick he was to forgive Big Bird. I would say that this episode is from the late 1980s or early 1990s.

Reaction score
This might also have been in that episode

Thanks for the reply! Actually, I think Gina was in the skit for a minute because when she sees Big Bird, he tells her that he broke Snuffy's favorite drum and they will never be friends again. Gina goes with Big Bird to his nest and stays with Big Bird while he explains to Snuffy what happened (he was upset). She also explains to Snuffy as well that it was an accident.
It takes a while, but Snuffy does forgive Big Bird. Does this sound fimilar?

Take care!
Michael Ducker