Slightly Off Topic - Palisades helps Sondheim

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
Hi

For those of you who do not know, I am a huge Stephen Sondheim obsessive, and will be performing in a concert on 23rd March called Celebrating Sondheim (at the Bloomsbury Theatre, London's West End):sing:

Well, as producer, director and one of the chorus, I am getting vvvvvv nervous about the whole to do. And this is where Palisades comes into it. I have always taken something muppety onto the stage, when I act/sing as a kind of lucky charm. Up until now, it has always been a PVC figure of one of the gang. This has always been tinged with sadness, because the figures do not really look like Kermit or Piggy or the rest. BUT NOW, when I am singing I shall have vacation Fozzie in one pocket and Tux Rowlf in the other! :embarrassed: :sympathy:

Thus, I am sure they will bring me good fortune on the night.

If you are interested in attending the show (and who knows, Fozzie might make an appearance) the box office for the Blooms is 020 7388 8822, and tickets only cost £10!

Our cast is very muppety, in fact the whole production is. The links between songs has been designed to reflet the muppet show, with one director/producer desperately trying to get a rabble of misfits to perform a great production number at the end, and thus a lot of chaos takes place.

Cheers

Ray:flirt: :sing:

radionate

Reaction score
What a wonderful idea for a show of wonderful music.

Sondheim ranks up there with the highest people in my book.

Break a leg!

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't quite afford the airfare to London this week :wink:. I bet Tux Rowlf fits right in.

Good luck and break the proverbial leg.

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
Figures!

I just hope Ken doesn't mind his beauties being on public display!

.... well in my pocket anyway!:wink: