Sloth Bust display piece!(Goonies)

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
That's very nicely done. You really captured his personality. I never knew his real name before.

SirDidymus

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
That's very nicely done. You really captured his personality. I never knew his real name before.

Thanks!

1day 9hrs left on the auction

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... But this relates to the Muppets how?
Perhaps a thread like this would be better served placed in the Puppetry or General Discussion sections.

Hope a mod sees this.

Neil

Reaction score
I thought the buy/sale/trade was a general area here. I guess not then, sorry. I'll send you a pen and paper to write a letter to the editor, going by how you made yout last statement.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Sorry if it sounded that bad, it wasn't my intention. It's just that sometimes, threads pop up here in the B/S/T section announcing tons of merchandise that have nothing to do with the Muppets nor the forum itself... And those threads are generally dealt with as spam.
Since I know you're genuinely reaching out to the community with a product you're proud of, I merely made the suggestion that this thread would be better served in some other section like the Puppetry or General Discussion area.

Again, didn't mean any hard feelings. Just trying to make sure that your thread wasn't dealt with as spam by other perhaps less forgiving forum members.
Hope this makes it OK, and have a good weekend.