Smart Bomb Designer Figure Contest

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hopefully Phil can indulge me here a bit...I owe him an interview and have been dragging my feet, but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel on it. It's tough stuff to talk about! But anyway, if Phil is OK with me posting this, I want to invite anyone who wants to participate to check out a contest I am running on the message board I have up for a new production outfit I have started up. I used to be one of the guys over at Palisades, but it has since gone away.

The first product is an artists designer figure, in that it's a figure that changes depending on who is designing the figure, like Dunny, Qee, stuff like that. These are some figures based loosely on a couple of atomic bombs, specifically Fat Man and Little Boy.

There is a contest going on right now to design some of the San Diego exclusive items. At San Diego I'll have a booth (sharing space with Plan-B and Neth Creatures) and we'll have these Smart Bombs for sale there, as well as (fingers crossed) some info on some new stuff.

Anyway, if you would like to take a crack at designing any of these things, I'd love to have you participate, so please check out the threads called "Build-a-Bomb" contests in this forum area on creatusmaximus.com.

Here's a Link!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hun? "One of the guys" at Palisades? Heck, you were "THE" guy at PT.

Rully hope others head on over to CMX and put in some entries for the contest...

There's even a Muppety design contest, the Hurt and Bernie one. Ferret them out over on the CMX boards.
Lots of luck Ken, and I hope to learn about what you might have up your sleeve at SDCC.