*sniff* Summertime and I'm moving...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Christy, hope everything goes well for you and your family. We'll miss having you around for all the threads we've gotten used to with your zaniness, but it'll only be a little while before you're back with us here at MC.
If you get to Memphis, you can get together with Kev and Whatever thanks to the muppet.meetup group he's got there. If he's still paying the fees for that thing.

Well, here's looking forward to having you back here ASAP.

christyb

Reaction score
Goodbye for now guys. I'll see ya'll this fall at the longest. :smile: I'll miss everyone more than you'll know.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
christy.......... I'll miss you..... SO much.....
<huge gigantic HUG!!!!!!>

mikebennidict

Reaction score
christyb said:
Well, you've heard me mention it for months. Now the time has come. End of the semester and time for me to be on the road. Of course I'll be around all day today. My family and I are moving to across country back to our home state of Tennessee. So for a while I won't be on. I hope to pop in every now and then though. I can't tell ya'll how much I'll miss this place and each and every one of you! Give yourself a big hug from me and keep my family and I in your prayers. And a little treat for those of you who have never seen a pic of me.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/christybondurant/Personal%20Pics/christy13.jpg

I'll warn you. The pic is a little dated :wink:. I'm already counting down the days until when I can be back!
i still don't understand why she won't be online till fall. what am i not getting?

Beauregard

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
i still don't understand why she won't be online till fall. what am i not getting?
She's leaving her college where she had an internet connection. And she's moving house, so she won't be near to any net-connecty-places, or library's while she's moving.

So, she leaves us....

HPDJ

Reaction score
Aw...Vic, we haven't known each other for long but I'll miss you. Aw god, I'm crying-aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :cry: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem, bye! :smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
Oh, but I-CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry (Kicking himself) Aaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snickering slightly, in a fun friendly way*

Never mind! It is easy to get them muddled up. :stick_out_tongue: