Snoop Dogg Excited About Appearing In 'Muppets' Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
...and thankfully that can close my end of the discussion. There is such pathos emulating from this thread its making me sick.

-Matt

Cantus' Ghost

Reaction score
Re: Snoop Dog- Degenerate Programming

Originally posted by Patty E.
Parents, don't be fooled by Henson Production. Snoop Doggy Dog's name was coined due to his obsession for a particular sex act. This person is neither wholesome or an appropriate role model for your children. He proudly, degrades women and is obsessed with doing it- "doggy style." Where is your leadership Mr. Rivkin? How unwise of you to glorify this degenerate and incorporate this vulgarity in children's progamming.

Respectfully,
Patty E.
Email: pegerer@aol.com
His name is derived from a "sex act," is it? WHO CARES?????????????????????

danielromens

Reaction score
Forumers don't be fooled, Patty's name was derived for an affinity with a certain style breakfast sausage. This can also be found in the form of chicken, fish, peppermint and even vegan styles. With the exception of the later these horrible products are known to lead to health problems and I vex the incipid wretch who would try currupt our children with such a horrible and crude pie of lunchen snack. For shame.

Again I agree, god forbid Snoop try and clean up for his kids. Shame on overzealous too-good opiniators like Patty for deciding for others who their kids can and cannot watch. Get a life. If you don't want your kids to see him turn the channel, but let those of us who aren't bothered make our own decisions.

God I hate those people. Mind your own business.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by danielromens
Forumers don't be fooled, Patty's name was derived for an affinity with a certain style breakfast sausage. This can also be found in the form of chicken, fish, peppermint and even vegan styles. With the exception of the later these horrible products are known to lead to health problems and I vex the incipid wretch who would try currupt our children with such a horrible and crude pie of lunchen snack. For shame.

Again I agree, god forbid Snoop try and clean up for his kids. Shame on overzealous too-good opiniators like Patty for deciding for others who their kids can and cannot watch. Get a life. If you don't want your kids to see him turn the channel, but let those of us who aren't bothered make our own decisions.

God I hate those people. Mind your own business.
and again i must saY BRAVO!!

Cantus' Ghost

Reaction score
Re: Re: slippery slope

Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Weezer - Yes we had a bit of a discussion on Weezer's "Hash Pipe" and "Dope Nose" songs with drug-related messages.

-Matt

Actually, 'Hash Pipe' isn't about hash; it's about a transvestite prostitute. Good song, though...

-The Other Cantus

:cool: :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: slippery slope

Originally posted by Cantus' Ghost
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Weezer - Yes we had a bit of a discussion on Weezer's "Hash Pipe" and "Dope Nose" songs with drug-related messages.

-Matt

Actually, 'Hash Pipe' isn't about hash; it's about a transvestite prostitute. Good song, though...

-The Other Cantus

:cool: :cool:
LoL...a transvestite prostitute? Well that just makes everything better. :big_grin: hehe.

LoL, the Other Cantus. Well at least you know your place little man. (LoL, SO Kidding)

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.