Snow man and Snow woman

Ziffel

Reaction score
Another classic clip I haven't seen since probably the 70's is the snow man and snow woman. Couldn't find it on youtube or anything about it on the web search. Searching for "snowwoman" here at the forum, I found this quote I made about it way back in 2005:

"Remember the one with the snowman and snowwoman? An unseen man and woman did the voices of these two snowpeople as if they were talking. At the end the snowwoman says, "You're very handsome." The snowman replies, "You're cute too." She says, "Thank you". Then music, which occurred throughout, closes the segment."

That's the only reference in the forum I could find on this segment that was aired repeatedly through at least the 70's. I'm sure the music was yet another from the impressive Joe Raposo. Definitely his style too. Not sure who the human voices were. I think throughout it showed various clothing being added to each snow person, such as a hat, hair, and dress.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Another classic clip I haven't seen since probably the 70's is the snow man and snow woman. Couldn't find it on youtube or anything about it on the web search. Searching for "snowwoman" here at the forum, I found this quote I made about it way back in 2005:

"Remember the one with the snowman and snowwoman? An unseen man and woman did the voices of these two snowpeople as if they were talking. At the end the snowwoman says, "You're very handsome." The snowman replies, "You're cute too." She says, "Thank you". Then music, which occurred throughout, closes the segment."

That's the only reference in the forum I could find on this segment that was aired repeatedly through at least the 70's. I'm sure the music was yet another from the impressive Joe Raposo. Definitely his style too. Not sure who the human voices were. I think throughout it showed various clothing being added to each snow person, such as a hat, hair, and dress.
That's been released in recent years via the iTunes Classics Volume 2, season 5 episodes, though I don't know which show offhand