1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

So I want this tattoo...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Fragglemuppet, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I'm thinking again about getting a tattoo. I've always known I want something fraggle-related, possibly the solumn mark of the fraggle. I'm not even sure what it looks like though! My only concern is that people might mistake it for a gang tattoo. :eek: Could someone please post a picture of it so I can show others what it looks like? Also, and I know this might be harder, could you please try and describe it? Thanks. :)

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You mean the FR logo? It's something similar in shape/design to the emblem on the cover of the book The Never-Ending Story, at least that's what I remember from back in the days when I had good sight. There might be pics available at the Muppet Wiki, or do a Google search for "Images for Fraggle Rock Logo" with someone near you who can give a visual descript. Hope this helps. :smirk:

3. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

4. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

These are the only images I could find online:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]