So I was talking to a non-fan and...

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
You know what? Let's start a new, but still on track conversation.

Have you ever experienced a moment when a non-fan has been inspired by any of the characters?

My three year old cousin once told me that Miss Piggy makes her happy. One of the cutest moments I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But...I like the Twilight Zone. It's Twilight I don't like :stick_out_tongue:

That's what happens in forums. Threads diverge into talking about something else. Its normal.

But I posted a thread a while back. I really don't want to dig it up again, I hate seeing my old posts bumped, but I brought the muppet show into my drama class and even though at first half the people were complaining about "Having to watch sesame street" they did get into the show so...yeah

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Add me to the club for being stupid for not enjoying twilight then :stick_out_tongue: I can't believe how many people thought I was insane for not liking it. Uh...I ask my friends...do I LOOK like someone who wants to read Twilight? I come to school dressed in black, wearing band shirts...no. I don't :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, but Twilight is about VAMPIRES so you have to like it!!! :stick_out_tongue: Haha just kidding...

You sound like me and what I wear. I have Rush, Kiss, Motley Crue, Weezer, and an Iron Maiden t shirt. :halo:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have an Aerosmith, two Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper, two Ramones, Bowling for Soup...and...I feel like I'm forgetting some...I have about four Harley Davidson shirts too...

When did this become the "Let's talk about shirts I own" thread? :stick_out_tongue:

Bridget

Reaction score
Aww, poor dear. I completely understand why this could have aggravated you (You must be a HUGE Muppet fan!!!)

Hmm, that's happened to me before but I can't recall every word of the conversation. One girl I knew thought that an example of a "Muppet" was Chica from The Sunny Side Up Show...

It didn't upset me much because it takes a LOT to get me ticked off, or even mad. Just try to keep calm! I'm sure it was an "honest non-fan mistake".

Bridget

Reaction score
Okay, I have an irrelevant question. What's all this about “Muffins” ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Snickers* n00b.

Muffin is a MCism that refers to whenever a thread or a topic is completely derailed into different side conversations that have little to do with what the thread was originally posted about.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Alright, let's not have anymore muffins, okay? Keep track of the thread.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've been oddly lucky, when I watch any Muppets with friends they usually know their stuff pretty well. Of course they know they probably can't compete with my obsessive knowledge, lol. :wink: