So, Is everyone Happy with the Job BrianHenson is doing with the company?

Benzino

Reaction score
So, Is everyone Happy with the Job Brian Henson is doing
Just Like to hear what everyone thinks.........:attitude:

BEAR

Reaction score
Well...Brian Henson doesn't really have control over the Muppets anymore. So I can't really answer your question.

Benzino

Reaction score
oh!? So who does Disney and Eisner? What is Brian and the sister in charge of? when did it stop? After muppets christmas carol?

David French

Reaction score
Why did you start this thread again some nine hours after you posted your original one?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
David French said:
Why did you start this thread again some nine hours after you posted your original one?
perhaps they forgot anyways people are posting in this one and they are posting what they think. *ahem*
So me I think what He's doing now is wonderfull yes so I think he's doing a wonderfull job and I think selling the muppets was a great idea they and sesame had been holding the company back in my opinion from doing what they really want to do. Same thing with Jim before he passed thats why he was going to sell the Muppets to Disney in the first place because he wanted to do more things like the story teller. So yes yes yes Brians finally doing a good job in my eyes and I hope he and the rest of the company keep coming up with great things and have much success!:wink:

superboober

Reaction score
I'm fairly satisfied. It's important to keep in mind that he's not perfect and can't turn every project into touchdowns, but what he has succeeded at so far has been fairly impressive. So give him credit.