So what about the other soundtracks?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey all! I got the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack for Christmas, and it's totally awesome (I really wanted it because the only one on the 25th Anniversary CD was "One More Sleep 'Til Christmas").

But what about Muppet Treasure Island, The Muppet Movie, and The Great Muppet Caper? I really want the songs from those movies that AREN'T included on the 25th anniversary CD (plus instrumentals).

Does anyone know if those soundtracks will be re-released? Thanks :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have read that Disney plans on releasing at least two more muppet albums in the next year, so maybe these releases will be two of the soundtracks. Or maybe they will be something different. or maybe the plans have been cancled (I have read that Disney cancled a lot of it's plans for the muppets recently).

I am a little surprised that all of the movies that were recently re-released on DVD did not have their soundtracks re-released, though it also makes a little bit of sense that The Muppet Christmas Carol would have been the only one with a re-released soundtrack, since i was released durin the holiday season. Of course, I'm surprised that Columbia didn't re-release the soundtracks for the first three muppet movies when Columbia re-released the movies on video in 1999.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
I hope they release the rest. It was amazing that they released the christmas one though; in october i was looking to buy it and relized you could only get them used on ebay and stuff for around 80 bucks, so i searched and heard about the rerelease. not too soon after, i heard them playing the instrumental of one more sleep til christmas with the holiday songs at disneys california adventure, and sure enough they were selling it in the gift shops. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I AM glad that Muppet Christmas Carol was the one they re-released first. Since MCC was the only Muppet movie I ever owned before I got the others on DVD it obviously holds more nostalgic value for me and I was so upset when there was only one MCC song on the 25th Anniversary CD.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
The Christmas Carol soundtrack was rereleased?! I have to find this now :embarrassed:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I know they've got it on amazon.com, check there! :smile: