Soft Muppet Toys in the UK - Help!

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to get my hands on some soft muppet toys (i.e. plush or beanie ... don't really care which!). Preferably, these should be about 6" tall - so they can be sat on monitors/computers and anything else!

Unfortunately, the stores that a google search turns up either don't deliver to the UK, only sell "action figures", or they are a tad on the large side (18"...).

So, does anyone know of any UK stores/web stores that stock soft muppet toys? Failing that, does anyone know of US stores that will deliver to the UK?

Ideally, I'm looking for Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, and the EMO.

The closest I've come is these: http://www.memorisethis.com/bin/venda?ex=co_disp-view&bsref=memorisethis&invt=20503

Thanks.

++EDIT: typo++

camilla

Reaction score
Have you tried Forbidden Planet, Virgin or Ebay?? They al do muppet toys. Shame you miiswed thre Mcdonalds beanines last yeaR.
i have a couple of doubles

Sarah

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Well, Virgin Megastores' site doesn't have anything useful on it, and there isn't a virgin in Swansea :frown: (nearest is Cardiff and i can't drive...), and the one in Southampton (I'm a uni student) only has CDs/DVDs....

Forbidden Planet's site doesn't have a search button on it, and I lack a catalogue, so it looks like checking the one in Southampton when I go back home.

Looks like a wait till I go back job then! :/

Thanks for the info! :smile:

Martin

Luke

Reaction score
Virgin no longer does them, and i'm not sure whether Forbidden Planet does plush - not looked in a while. I remember that they had some Namco plush as prizes in the Trocadero arcades in London but not sure about if they still do. Sadly yeah, best bet is Ebay i think.

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Gah! OK, well, it looks like I might be having to buy the 18" ones off memorisethis.com - everything on EBay seems to be that size anyway, except for a few McDonalds ones which I don't like :frown:

Still, I'll try Forbidden Planet when I get home (ug...April...), and if not, I'll just have to have an even larger set of muppets :wink: :smile:

Thanks for your help everyone!