Some advice for my first date

Maestro

Reaction score
I'm 16, and I'm finally going on my first date. However, being caught up in the moment and nervous, I didn't even think about where I should take her. She agreed to go out with me, but didn't specify a place either.

So, I was wondering, where is a good place to take a girl on a fiirst date?

Skye

Reaction score
Yes, a big welcome to the board, Maestro! :smile: And congratulations on getting the date! :excited:

I think a lot of people may say this, but if you know of a very good restaurant near you, that might be a great place to take her for your first date. Some place nice where you guys can talk and get to know each other better. Or if there's some sort of activity you are both interested in (ice skating or something like that), that would probably be a good choice, too.

Just a few general ideas, hehe. I hope I was at least some help for ya! And lots of luck!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Here's something really fun: Go bowling/miniature golfing then take her out to a really fun burger joint or ice cream shop. Chicks dig that stuff. (geez I sound like a guy there....)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Yeah, Alex, you sound like a boy.
Now, you gotta take her to a nice place...a park!
Stroll...BE A MAN! BWAHAHAHA!

*Blinks*
Oh darn, I sound like a MAN!

LOL!

--

In all seriousness, just to save on the budget here.
I suggest a quiet stroll in the park--maybe even buy her flowers and a box of chocolates.

A classic lova!

*Poses*

Maestro

Reaction score
Squeedom, I like your suggestion the best so far. It makes sense to not spend so much money on a first date, and just to get some nice flowers and to go someplace like the park. I think I will probobaly go with that. Thanks alot though everybody. I'll be sure how to let you all know how it goes.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Alrighty, Maestro!
:smile:

Yeah, it's wise to not spend too much for a date.
Simplicity is the best solution to the most complex things.
:big_grin:

Doug&Rodney

Reaction score
Go to the movies,dinner is a huge thing to do as a first date it might be too soon, and one thing, don't talk about the Muppets with her unless you know she's a muppet fan, today people think the muppets are nerdy (Because they have no taste) but still be yourself, relax, and HAVE FUN. So good luck Maestro!