Some Muppet figure customs

anytimepally

Reaction score
W-w-w-WOW!!!!!!!!! That is... AMAZING!! Boober is gorgeous! Completely and utterly GORGEOUS! I LOVE them all!! GREAT job.
I agree.. Boober freaking rocks :big_grin:

I would love to make a bunch of the characters Palisades never got around to. I just wish I could make tham as actual action figures and not just statues.

I decided to make a simple little display base for all of my frog scout figures. I made the flames for the fire out of resin. They aren't permanent, they snap into place.
I think the Frog Scouts is my favorite thing you've done.. it's awesome :excited:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Wow Fuzzmonkey, you do some great work. I hope you'll make more Muppets that Palisades wasn't able to do.

Totally awesome stuff.

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, I'm planning on doing more eventually. As soon as I get some time.

Telly

Reaction score
I envy those of you that have time and money and the talent and patience to do custom figures. There are so many characters I'd like to add to my collection.

Telly

Reaction score
I'd like to see Gonzo in his Great Muppet Caper/Muppets Take Manhattan/80's wardrobe (khakis, long sleeved button down white shirt, and sweater vest). I think That'd be sweet!