Some Muppet Stuff I have for sale...

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, I know some of you don't like to buy off ebay so I will just list what I have with what I would like for it here and sell them to whoever emails me first, fair enough? (though I may list some on ebay and post the link here later) Email pricednostalgia @ hotmail.com (without the spaces) if you are interested (i check that more often then my muppetcentral email address.) I also have pictures of all of these items which I could email you if interested. I cannot do any trades, sorry to say, since I am selling these items for the space and money. Obviously, I would be more than happy to ship everything together if you buy a few things so you don't have to pay a bunch for shipping.

Also, if you would prefer to do the transaction through ebay so you are protected through their program, no problem, I will list it as a buy it now for you.

Muppet Treasure Island Mint in Box Kermit Plush (Dressed as Captain Smollett) $14.99
Muppet Treasure Island Mint in Box Miss Piggy Plush (Dressed as Benjamina Gunn) $14.99
The entire set of Dairy Queen Muppet Babies toys, all Mint in Bag (Fozzi, Animal, Kermit, Gonzo, Piggy) I would like about $5 a piece but if you want more than one, I am more than willing to make a deal
Learn to Dress Kermit $4.99
McDonald's Christmas Baby Fozzie $2.99
McDonald's Christmas Baby Piggy $2.99
Macy's Christmas Kermit Frogtographer Mint in Bag with Camera $16.99
Muppet Calendar Software Mint in Box for Mac $14.99

I will also take offers on the Vintage Fisher Price Animal Puppet, the Vintage Ernie Puppet, and a mint in box vintage Miss Piggy Pigs in Space outfit but please be realistic with your offers.

Thanks for taking a look! I really need to get all of this out of here so whoever emails me first gets it! :smile: I will add more as I come across it.

Hill