Some Not-So-Bad News

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually did a search on Zap2it.com, and it says that Sesame Street Unpaved will be on at 4 AM on Monday 4/7, and 4/14. I wonder what's going on. Do you think maybe that lady lied to me?

I also did a search and The Electric Company actually WAS on last week at 3:30 AM right before Unpaved. I wonder what this is about.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Well, DirecTV's website shows it too...maybe the lady WAS wrong. (Or maybe she was lying because she wanted you to stop calling them. She probably wouldn't like you after getting calls from you so often, about the same subject...:smile:)

...and the reason The Electric Company aired right before it last week is because the programs that air on Cable in the Classroom are different nearly every day (and except for SSU, none of them have a permanent time slot), and one of them happened to be TEC that day.

VC2020

Reaction score
So Unpaved will be on the New Noggin? and If so what time?

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Well, it's not on either Noggin or The N. It's actually on the 3 AM-5 AM "Cable in the Classroom" block. And from the looks of it, it'll be staying for a while. (Maybe not in a permanent, weekly slot, but we'll find out soon enough...)

ssetta

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect it on for too long. I think what is happening is, as I said, TEC has gone into "limited rotation." That means it will only be on like once a month. I know SSU is still on once a week, but expect that to change. And after SSU leaves, I predict that Season 25 will take the place of SSU, because as far as I know, that will be going as well.

CookieFan

Reaction score
I was a bit annoyed that Noggin didn't have their new schedule posted on their website. So had to get it from DirecTV....

For Monday, April 7

4:00AM - Sesame Unpaved
5:00AM - 123 Sesame (is there a reason DirecTV always lists this as Sesame Too?)
6:00AM - Franklin
6:30AM - Maisy
7:00AM - Miffy
7:30AM - Tweenies
8:00AM - Play With Me Sesame
8:30AM - Oobi (WHAT? I have to sit through Oobi to get to....)
9:00AM - 123 Sesame
10:00AM - Maisy
10:30AM - Miffy
11:00AM - Play With Me Sesame
11:30AM - Oobi
12:00PM - Tweenies
12:30PM - 123 Sesame
1:30PM - Franklin
2:00PM - Bob the Builder
2:30PM - Gullah Gullah Island
3:00PM - Dora the Explorer
3:30PM - Blues Clues
4:00PM - Dora the Explorer
4:30PM - Oswald
5:00PM - Maggie and the Ferocious Beas
5:30PM - Little Bear

Sooooo, we lose our late afternoon 123 Sesame. And I'm not so thrilled with them breaking up PWMS and 123. It was nice to have them back-to-back!