Someone Stop Me, I'm About to Curse a Blue-Streak!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks everybody!

Still doing quite a bit of packing; I've got stacks of boxes in my room... why in the world do I have so much junk? Oh yeah, because I'm a packrat...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heehee. You'd think that moving so much would cut down on how much junk a person has, but packrats know, ce n'est pas vrai!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:shifty: I'm sure Rizzo would be able to speak from personal experience.:shifty:
He's been one all his life.:shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heehee. You'd think that moving so much would cut down on how much junk a person has, but packrats know, ce n'est pas vrai!
Lol, yeah, and you'd think we'd have it all figured down to a science now!:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, here we are, did you miss me?:stick_out_tongue:

The move didn't go quite so smooth as they usually do... heck, my room's still a mess because my parents have been dependant on my to help them straighten up the rest of the apartment because they don't have the physical energy to do it themselves anymore, especially what with Mom's torn hamstring, and Dad's arthristis.

Got cable back on today, and unfortunately, the phone company doesn't offer DSL out in this part of town, so I had to go back with Comcast's so-called "High Speed Internet" since it's better than nothing. What's scarier still is that the Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware/Firewall I had with DSL has now been disabled, so I have NO protection whatsoever!:eek:

So, yeah, I'm back, woop-dee-do!

Skye

Reaction score
Snowthy's baaaaaaack! Aw, hope you guys are doing ok getting everything set up in the house. And hopefully you can get some sort of protection for your computer soon! And last but not least, lol: I hope you guys are enjoying the house so far!

It's awesome to have ya back here!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I see you're still in the same town, So have you moved all over town? Hope you're envying you're new place, Snowthy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So have you moved all over town?
Well, not quite; we never really leave North Knoxville... East and South Knoxville is WAY to rural and desolate for our tastes, meanwhile, my Dad refuses to live in West Knoxville because he feels it's too busy (though I find West Knoxville to be happenin').

We've also lived in Powell, but I don't understand why Powell feels the need to be its own city... I mean, Halls and Fountain City aren't they're own cities, so why does Powell need to be?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We've also lived in Powell, but I don't understand why Powell feels the need to be its own city... I mean, Halls and Fountain City aren't they're own cities, so why does Powell need to be?
Just lucky I guess?:confused: