something i noticed about Follow That Bird

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
i know its a childrens movie and kids wont really pick up on this kinda thing...but anyone ever notice how some things that happen in the movie are WAY to convenient, and sometimes illogical?

like the gas station scene for one. this was before cell phones, so how did EVERYONE just HAPPEN to meet up at the same gas station. and then Maria calls Bob JUST has he gets the info about Big Birds whereabouts?

anyone else see this, or am i just crazy?

BEAR

Reaction score
It's a movie, dude! Haha!

But seriously, I think it can still make sense. Remember, Bob was the central contact man, so they could have all arranged to meet up at a common place through Bob, hence the gas station. And it seems as though Maria calls Sesame Street every night to check in and that happened to be the night that the kids from the carnival called Bob.

Hey, just trying to find ways for it to make sense.

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
It's a movie, dude! Haha!

But seriously, I think it can still make sense. Remember, Bob was the central contact man, so they could have all arranged to meet up at a common place through Bob, hence the gas station. And it seems as though Maria calls Sesame Street every night to check in and that happened to be the night that the kids from the carnival called Bob.

Hey, just trying to find ways for it to make sense.
true....very true.

but i just picked up on a scene with a huge INconvenience. when they finally found the key to unlock big birds cage, the sleaze brothers already got in the truck and drove away.

but i dont know. that gas station scene really puzzled me when i was watching it last night..

BEAR

Reaction score
true....very true.

but i just picked up on a scene with a huge INconvenience. when they finally found the key to unlock big birds cage, the sleaze brothers already got in the truck and drove away.
Now THAT'S a good question!:wisdom:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess the same could be asked of how did the Electric Mayhem find the Muppets in the dessert? In the film, they just read it in the script...

And what's the chances of the brothers Sleeze being sleezy?

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
smaller thing i noticed.

in the scene when it shows everyone watching big bird on tv, why does Bert have ridiculousley short legs when hes sitting in his chair? i always pictured him being taller than ernie