Something sad happened to somebody here....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hi guys,I got an email from his wife and wondering if we could do a memorial page for him? Either someone ask Phillip or somebody can make one?:confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Yeah, something needs to be done. It needs to encorporate Barney, mickey and the muppets all as one! Thats what he loved and he would have loved it if barney was a part of the muppets, according to his posts anyway.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mercy. What was his AIM name? I think I only talked to him online recently (or I might just be stupid and it was someone else).

Sad news indeed. Prayers and well wishes for the family.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hey Bobhopesite, why don't you email Phillip about some tribute thing for MC?

P

Princeton

Naturally I am extemely saddened by this, but only one thing came into my mind: Philo and Gunge. He was so cruel to Disney's Muppets, I get sick just thinking about all the horrible things he said to Disney's Muppets. For those of you not familiar with this, check out the "Make way in the Bubble Bath" thread.

Beebers

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Naturally I am extemely saddened by this, but only one thing came into my mind: Philo and Gunge. He was so cruel to Disney's Muppets, I get sick just thinking about all the horrible things he said to Disney's Muppets. For those of you not familiar with this, check out the "Make way in the Bubble Bath" thread.
I never visit any of the tub threads to read or to post. (Used to visit hot tubs but not in forever now.) I did a search just now, and I don't perceive that anyone was particularly kind to the late Disneys Muppets in the bubblebath thread. On forums, it's exactly like walking into a roomful of people at a party. There will be people there who irritate one, or whom one might like to avoid, and there will be people one wants to talk with. In person, people with breeding and courtesy simply politely avoid those they'd rather not talk to. On forums, people, unfortunately, forget that simple restraint. It's too easy to pick on someone.

:frown: