Sonbeam Puppets Blacklight Materials

Reaction score
HI! I have a puppet creating business and would like any EXTRA advice of people who have found an extensive line of BLACKLIGHT materials(material, fleece, boa, yarn, etc.) from one company or an ideas they might have used before. Our puppet ministry, SONBEAM PUPPETS, makes MANY blacklight puppets and we're ALWAYS looking for new, fresh ideas. We sell many of our puppets on ebay and are in the process of a website. We have been making puppets for over 12 years and can custom create about anything you might want. Please check it out. We keep our prices low-especially for people who have to purchase their own puppets for schools, ministry, churches or just for fun! Thank you for your input. God Bless! SONBEAM CREATOR :excited:

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hey, aren't you the one who built that Elmo puppet on Ebay?

Reaction score
We built a red furry monster puppet(sorta Elmo want to be) but as far as duplicating anything that Jim Henson has created, obviously we fall GREATLY short. That was a just for fun that didn't really work. Now, we are just mainly focusing on the blacklight puppet building. Although, I have just created an ORIGINAL large rabbit puppet that I am listing on ebay tonight. I would love for you to see it and tell me what you think. Any help/advice/constructive(or not) criticism that anyone has, please let me know. That is how our puppet creations have grown over the years and I KNOW that I have MUCH, MUCH more to learn. Thank you so much! SONBEAM CREATOR