1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Song of the Cloud Forrest coming to DVD:

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Drtooth, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Details

Well, seems that we ARE getting some of the JHH, just as single disk releases (forseeably). And obviously any Muppet refernces will be cut.
  2. GonzoLeaper Active Member

Yeah! I was so excited for this when I saw it. Something of The Jim Henson Hour is better than nothing!
    It's at least a step in the right direction to get this whole show onto DVD!:)
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I would honestly much rather have Dog City... even one that's chopped up and misses the segments with Bean Bunny... like the European version. They just need to negotiate the rights to Rowlf, and I hope they can do that.

And if not, then at LEAST the Dog City cartoon in some way shape or form.
  4. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

This is exciting news! I saw this special on youtube two years ago, and thought it was great. It'll be great to own a copy.