Songs featuring the human cast

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, like Kyle said. These are too precious not to share. Olivia has the most amazing voice.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Another Olivia song

She also sang the song "One little star" on "Follow That Bird".

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
She also sang the song "One little star" on "Follow That Bird".

Yeah, that's a great song and great movie. I have it.:smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think one of the best songs I remember by Olivia was "Who Am I" where she cames naming all these different things then at the end she sings, "I am the World." It's really a beautiful song.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Erine81981, If you go to mfiles.scarecroe.com/ and look under the first batch of s'es, you'll find the song titled "Sing A Song".
I have that one already. Thanks tho. I have about all the songs from that site. I just would love a lot of Kermit the frog songs. I have a thread out about what would love to have still.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember a song Where Olivia, Maria, and Susan were singing "Out, out, out, cross it out, cross it out, Repeat2x, Althow I don't remember the name of that song.

Rosewood

Reaction score
I just found another one.......

I was just watching the "Hawaii" episodes, and in the 3rd one (episode 1092, I believe) Olivia and Bob sing a really pretty song at the end called "Nice People" in reference to the people of Hawaii. :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Bob singing "Good Morning Starshine" with Betty Lou and some hippies from 1969 lol.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I remember one song on the Street (on the steps of 123) with Gordon and Olivia (about 1976 or 1977) called "Little sister is a big girl now". From what I recall, Gordon was a little disappointed that Olivia didn't let him do something for her that he had before. So he started to sing, 'Who taught you how to tie your shoe?" She said, "You did." And then he added something else, "And who taught you..." She said, "You did. But you were 5 and I was 2. Little sister is a big girl now." Then on his subsequent examples she replied, "But you were 6 and I was 3" and "But you were 7 and I was 4." Then after the song concluded Gordon's feelings weren't hurt anymore as he realized that she is indeed entirely independent as he is, since she is a grown up too. I think he smiled a little and said something like, "You really are a big girl, aren't you?"