Songs you still sing out loud?

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey,

I run an e-group on Little Jerry, and I have been contacted by, and have read various posts by people who, when younger, would play certain songs loudly... and sing along with the record, loudly... mainly to annoy their parents.

Having grown up now, and with the advances in technology it's only a matter of time before you track those songs down again and play the songs that stired you up as kids.

Having tracked down these songs, do you find yourself blasting these songs again loudly?

I have almost every Little Jerry song that I've been able to put on a CD and will play them late at night... I like to turn the volume up on "Mad!" and I often find myself singing along... what is it about that song I have no idea but I find it theraputic.

Anyone else and their favorite song?

-MLJ

Hays

Reaction score
OK, it's not Little Jerry, but I LOVE "What's the Name of that Song?"

It's a great one when you have a BAD song stuck in your head. We sing it all the time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lil' Jerry I was wondering if I could have a copy of Little Jerry on CD or Tape could I make u a deal? I would love all his songs u've got. I like Little Jerry one of my favorites is "Telephone Rock" and One about the how the body works.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Sure, I think we can work something out. In my e-group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Little_Jerry/

You can download all the songs as mp3's or if you want them on a CD I can work with you.

Song listing:

Mad! - Danger - Sad - Proud - Four - Telephone Rock - Moutain of Love - Body full of Rythmn - With Every Beat of My Heart

I might be missing a few, for the most part the songs are in good shape with the exception of Proud, and Mountain of Love which have some audio flaws but it's better than nothing.

-MLJ

Erine81981 said:
Lil' Jerry I was wondering if I could have a copy of Little Jerry on CD or Tape could I make u a deal? I would love all his songs u've got. I like Little Jerry one of my favorites is "Telephone Rock" and One about the how the body works.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
For the most part, it doesn't have to be a Little Jerry song but any song in the Sesame Street catalog:

I'll pop the CD in the car and tool around town playing Little Jerry to see if anyone actually hears what I'm playing and to see if they make a connection.

I was just curious if there were any songs that people just don't want to grow out of.

-MLJ

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I recorded "Mad!" from the Sesame Street Gold album, and I also recorded "Telephone Rock" from the Signs album. Danger someone in the group contributed, and I think I found the others on Napster way back when....

-MLJ

Erine81981 said:
So where did u download them at?

Erine81981

Reaction score
So would u be able to give them to me through the computer or would I have to get them off Napster?